Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elicas

Crestfall BETA - Leaks

So, leaking as intended. I thought so.(bastard)

I opened this topic, read it, and the first thing I thought of after realizing what it was, went: "Darkrasp is gonna see this topic, come in all ready to do his moderation thing with ban hammer in hand and an evil look in his eyes.........then be thoroughly disappointed as he puts the hammer down." because that mental image was funny to me.

17 minutes ago, Xsaeta said:

I opened this topic, read it, and the first thing I thought of after realizing what it was, went: "Darkrasp is gonna see this topic, come in all ready to do his moderation thing with ban hammer in hand and an evil look in his eyes.........then be thoroughly disappointed as he puts the hammer down." because that mental image was funny to me.

I mentioned on the beta discord channel that "There looks like there's a beta leak on the CF forums".

Asura promptly shat himself.

:D

I kinda wish I would've seen that. Surely that would've been funny to see go down.

So you said nothing..

Does that mean there is nothing to say about CF beta?

*GASP*

do you think CF progressive servers will be out this year? and also how come there isnt a website and only a forum page.

As for the website, read the latest news in this thread:

That's engineering for you...those [Copper Tube]s don't half malfunction sometimes ;)

Edited by Momonn

Holy shit indeed.

Just realized I preempted all the leaks with a Crestfall leak. I have the best leaks, beautiful leaks. I'm going to make leaks great again.

Lets make Crestfall great again.

13 hours ago, Elicas said:

Lets make Crestfall great again.

Well, in the light of recent events...

Also, never make people give you reputation again, it's perfect right now.

Clipboard04.jpg

I was goin the break my finger clicking in madness, to open the topic on the forums...then i laughed loud....its good ppl are with their smiles back on their faces. Good one @Elicas   :D

Thank you for this information.

We will take care of this leak right away.

J5ftg15.png

Fix applied.

On 2/15/2017 at 8:36 AM, Elicas said:

I really don't like the NDA policy, so I think it's time for me to leak some details about Crestfalls beta.

68568435.jpg

But can you at least tell me that the lavender tigers from Winterspring are lavender and in Winterspring?

32 minutes ago, ilovecats said:

But can you at least tell me that the lavender tigers from Winterspring are lavender and in Winterspring?

But only in Winterspring.

23 minutes ago, Xaverius said:

But only in Winterspring.

At first I was happy but then I realised that it may mean they lose colour in other zones  :c