Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Outstanding

Waiting for CF to launch? Social CF only guild on Elysium. Come join us.

96 posts in this topic

Greets,

So CF is at worst 10 months away. Like us, you have been spending your time on the forums, reddit and discord and now feel vaguely bored and looking for something to do....

Well, Yavannie and I are on Darrowshire PvE at the moment and Yav is trying out tanking for the first time. I'm uh...a little ahead as a Druid and looking to heal for the first time. So this is going to end in a lot of wipes and fun times. Anyways, as you know we are going to form a guild on Zul'Dare and are currently working on a website + forum. We know some of you have expressed an interest in joining and we are looking for officer-type material/good people we like hanging around with.

(edit) Oh yes, silly me. Just for variety we are on the alliance side. This is for hysterical historical reasons. I can assure you on CF we will be HORDE with ATTITUDE

So at this early stage (Yav is L8), if anyone is interested in coming onboard please join us ASAP. The guild is called ''Leprechaun Apocalypse'' (don't ask) and you can ping Outstanding or Yav for an invite, just introduce yourself first. I'll be honest and say this is an opportunity for me to weed out desireables from non-desirables. So this is a good opportunity for those of you who want to find out the same thing about me. Yav is 100%, we all know that.

So, hopefully see you online. Either that or just be bored.

Best

Outstanding

Edited by Outstanding

28 minutes ago, Outstanding said:

(Yav is L8)

Level 9, actually.

Do join us, peeps. It's nice to see friendly, green text again.

Well I have a Lv 55 Dwarf Priest i'd love to join with lol. I'm much more casual these days with playtime so even at my lvl you could end up being 50+ before I hit cap.

I'll contact when I can. :)

I play on Horde side there.  Will make a Alliance toon and join the fun.  But I doubt I can keep up the level pace atm:(

9 hours ago, Outstanding said:

So CF is at worst 10 months away.

When and where did they announce this?

I'm definitely bored atm so I might roll a hunter there, especially since you're playing on the correct faction. :P

11 minutes ago, Lilaina said:

I'm definitely bored atm so I might roll a hunter there, especially since you're playing on the correct faction. :P

We never have announcements only guesses. The only thing we know for sure is that Asura said it would be 2017 launch, period. We also know that Asura has some date in his head when he will definitely launch, regardless of the state of the core. However, if we look at the current state of closed Beta (not great) and take into account the time sink that Elysium will be, then the 30th June date I thought about is probably not on the cards. I'm angling Q3 at this stage.   

8 hours ago, Adalon said:

Well I have a Lv 55 Dwarf Priest i'd love to join with lol. I'm much more casual these days with playtime so even at my lvl you could end up being 50+ before I hit cap.

I'll contact when I can. :)

Sounds good, even if just chatting. I don't think any of us are going to be levelling fast. For example, I've been mucking about testing UI's and whatnot and currently I've advanced my Druid precisely 3 levels since January. Dedication eh? 

1 hour ago, WingziuM said:

I play on Horde side there.  Will make a Alliance toon and join the fun.  But I doubt I can keep up the level pace atm:(

Great stuff. As the guild concept is ''in your own sweet time'' don't have any fears about that. We'll wait up for you....

Word of note, whispering is level dependent, so you can send me a PM here with a time/date for invite or get me on discord  Outstanding*#4109

Eh. I might deign to stop by.

1 hour ago, Elicas said:

Eh. I might deign to stop by.

Might as well come along, not a bad place to kill some time. It's not as bad as it seems ;)

2 hours ago, Lilaina said:

Always +1 for the correct faction.

Sassura or Dankrasp or someone with brightly coloured nick said that Q2 is 50:50 and Q3 is 75:25. From that I infer Q4 is gonna be 100:0 so CF will most probably release in the 5th quarter of 2017, where the probability will be 125:-25.

Also what, level dependent whispers? They really did take the antispam seriously. Very well, I'm gonna pay for transfer and move my lvl 3 from Horde to Alliance.

Ahhh ppl this just made my day. So im goin to make toon on Elysium pve server tonight, might be bit later but will do my best to log in with some char, no idea what class/race. I was washing my brain from this reddit drama, was searching for place to ground my roots for some time. Lets hope our desired pve home we all wait from Cf will come this year ( in the worst scenario i will be on pve server with familiar faces from this forum if Cf is delayed :D). Not the fresh start is scaring me, but the braindead ppl sometimes i met on my attempts to start on new server. Anyway all my hopes are to have good times with you ppl. I will contact u @Outstanding

Joined last night. Feel free to send me cloth and thread if you want some quick bags. I've got 6x Small Silk Packs in my bank to hand out too.

Char name is Solona

Edited by Adalon

Fantastic. Looks like we'll be able to do instances at the least. I'm happy to park the druid at scarlet monastery level and wait for you all to catch up. 

In the meantime, I'll continue farming and generating loot to keep you all fed.

I'm not around on Monday nights so you'll need to ping 'yav' for an invite online or Yavannie #2517 on discord or ping her with a PM on the forums.

Remember you're muted for whispers on Elysium until L something.

I'll be online between roughly 8pm-11pm server time (gmt+1, Sweden). As above, give us a shout on discord or here and I'll throw you an invite.

I'd have to leave my 45 Druid on Kronos2 and, what's worst, I would need to play Alliance (Night Elf!). Sorry guys, the idea is nice, though.

This sounds like fun! I've cast an eye on the guild anyway, since i've finally decided to go for horde on Zul'Dare.

So i might come over and hang out with you guys, maybe more in chat then actually playing the game, i hope you are cool with that :)

I havn't got time to play a lot atm so i will be very slow...

1 hour ago, Murok said:

I'd have to leave my 45 Druid on Kronos2 and, what's worst, I would need to play Alliance (Night Elf!). Sorry guys, the idea is nice, though.

Your dedication to the Horde is commendable

1 hour ago, Mogri said:

This sounds like fun! I've cast an eye on the guild anyway, since i've finally decided to go for horde on Zul'Dare.

So i might come over and hang out with you guys, maybe more in chat then actually playing the game, i hope you are cool with that :)

I havn't got time to play a lot atm so i will be very slow...

Chat is good, makes us feel nice and busy, so no worries there.

I will drop in and catch you in-game, although I'm probably going to be /afk working on addons most the time :P

I'll be back in a while. Roadblock is there as ''stunted'' no personal comments and so is Lilaina as, well Lilaina. So ping them a PM on the forums for an invite.

I'll be on later 

I was going to come on, but then I had to test [redacted], found a bug with [redacted] and then the flood of Alex tears this evening distracted me.

Maybe tomorrow.

Looking for officer type... good people... alliance...

FUCK that!

(But yeah, i might join)

Never mind. 3 different emails... can't get their site to respond. Apparantly I subscribed a long time ago?

Fuck Ely... Ely(sium) not Ely(icas)

See ya'll in 10 months. I'll be on "not a fun server" fun server Excalibur.