Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Outstanding

Waiting for CF to launch? Social CF only guild on Elysium. Come join us.

96 posts in this topic

I'm in.  I've got a mage hovering around level 23 on that server though in a guild with some nice people.  I will however start work on a warrior, possibly this weekend.  An indestructible gnome tank, of course.  I'll keep an eye out, maybe message one of you on here when I'm online to let you know the toon name and get an invite.

Can confirm that this guild means business, already cleared Hogger on first try yesterday.

1 hour ago, Lilaina said:

Can confirm that this guild means business, already cleared Hogger on first try yesterday.

HAX!  Corrupt devs!  :P

I'm pricking around with pre-websites as a base model for the real thing. 

I've put one up here: http://thefilthy.shivtr.com/ as a basic one if people want to go through the process of applying and playing around with it.

Feedback would be greatly appeciated

Thanking you

I've been through the application and applied. And have been sniffing around..

Looks pretty basic to me, as you also stated and I kind of like it. We are casuals after all !

I really like the "event" section. When things get busy, it is always nice to check what is going on via the website.

Overall feedback: Looks like a tight and clean website, and user friendly.   I'm unable to spot anything negative about it.

Just now, Chickengrease said:

What are we doing now? LOL

We are going to wait and see. Only Senor Hue can tell the future. It was proving to be a useful exercise I'd like to think so it would be good if we could keep going.

Either way, not making any commitments there

Damn. I was going to apply this evening...

Really in need of some pally healing target practise for CF! (Hate healing random pugs in case I fuck it up...)

I like the website, looks like my kind of Guild.

Alas I only play Ally, so I would not be able to work with you guys on CF :( 

I may make a toon on Darrowshire anyway just to chat (I'm on K2 atm) and maybe try out instances again. Especially if you are the type who don't mind working with really crappy healers - lol

Join the crappy healers guild right now friend. We can always blame the DPS crew anyways.

On 21. 2. 2017 at 8:37 AM, Ugondiss said:

"not a fun server" fun server Excalibur

That's a nice description of the place.

17 hours ago, Outstanding said:

I'd like to think so it would be good if we could keep going.

We'll see if they deport us and build a wall or not.

Edited by Xaverius

So we have a billion healers and...what else? lol

Happy to roll anything to help as it's only practice (apart from war/rogue, can't get on with them). Just name it.

21 minutes ago, Bobthebomb said:

Happy to roll anything to help as it's only practice (apart from war/rogue, can't get on with them). Just name it.

DPS is good, any DPS.....like any.....or the instances will be very long but wipe free

So we're up to 10 players, even if two of us are over-engineered level wise. I've put up a Discord channel here: https://discord.gg/G5pRmwm For people who - God forbid - actually want to talk. We got complaints last night from people having to...type. Anyhoo, whatever suits you best. I'm not in charge, more of a coordinator and administrator. 

Edit: Never to expire option on invite <- Dummy

Edited by Outstanding

I would love to join. I have been getting the itch to play again, and don't want to hit up retail. I'll make a toon tonight and message you. I'm going to need some folks to fish with though :).

Regards,

Statin

Last post on Twitter was yesterday and said they were bringing it down to correct Raid IDs not resetting correctly. I'll have to check it out when I get home tonight. If not do we have a back up plan for practicing? PvP server may not be bad if we have a group for protection. Won't help against higher levels tanking, but still could be fun.

Statin

So it's definitely up. I know they had issues with registration over the last few days. But remember, this isn't Crestfall.

Good to hear

I think I might roll a DPS paladin or maybe a rogue. Definitely going dwarf for shits and grins. Can't wait to start tossing my line in the water!

Statin

Went ahead and rolled a Dwarf Rogue. Not sure if anyone is on, but I am under the name "Statin". See you in game!

So just stopping by to see if we are going to continue on here or not. I don't want to devote a decent amount of time if I don't have friends to play with. Just curious is all.

Statin

12 minutes ago, Statin said:

So just stopping by to see if we are going to continue on here or not. I don't want to devote a decent amount of time if I don't have friends to play with. Just curious is all.

Statin

That's a very good question. Who knows what you can commit to the these days? A month ago CF was a sure thing, now after the Legacy Network fiasco, the allegations against Elysium, the recent issues here, where the hell do you put your money on,

So here are my thoughts. As always, the enjoyments that most of us have during the wow trilogy are community based, usually though not exclusively through guilds.

So for myself and maybe others, while we cool our heels with CF we can play on an average realm and start to form the binds that keep us together. I do mean binds too. In this way, when/if CF launches the same already established players, can hook up with skill sets in place and relationships built. That means we are already a guild with substance.

I really do feel Elysium will survive purely down to the weight of numbers. It's not what we want, but it's a good training ground. So I don't feel time is wasted or that we'll be shut down.

Assuming CF rights itself, we can scale down our involvement once we get closer to launch date.

Weirdly, people seem to think I'm being disrespectful to CF, or being a traitor. Neither could be further from the truth. This is simply abusing an existing server, that we happily deride online, to ensure that when/if CF launches we'll be best prepared.