Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Outstanding

Waiting for CF to launch? Social CF only guild on Elysium. Come join us.

83 posts in this topic

My question has been answered. I thought I purchased my fishing rod for no reason at all :). See you in game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last couple of days have made me somewhat less enthusiastic to play there: with the LGN thingy, having a lvl 60 there would have been beneficial for the CF characters that I might want to keep vanilla forever, but since LGN was scrapped, that's no longer the case. I'm also not going to play a filthy horde character, so I won't be part of the real guild on CF. I might still play with you guys sometimes but kinda busy atm plus there's the new Torment game coming next week too, and I know that I will spent every free minute playing that in the coming weeks. xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds reasonable. Regardless of what has happened I won't let a few bad apples spoil my pie. I spent 15 minutes last night actually reading quest text and running to get fishing trained ASAP. Exploring around as I went. Doing that with 3-4 others would make it even better. Perhaps those who want to stick with this can think of some time to log on at the same time.

Statin

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Changed my mind rerolled as a Me rogue. Never played one so figured I'd check out the quest lines and take in the scenery.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Statin said:

Changed my mind rerolled as a Me rogue. Never played one so figured I'd check out the quest lines and take in the scenery.

If you're online now I can add you if you're still Statin

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I jumped off to get some laundry done and make dinner for the wife. I will be on for the next couple hours though if you log on, and yes I am still under the name Statin. Thanks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I screwed my client up and had to renew everything - doh!

I can't seem to get it to load Elysium, just stays on Kronos. I modified my wtf file but no joy.

Edited by Bobthebomb
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have high lvl gnome mage on Darrowshire. I'd love to play horde on Zul'Dare TBC but since they start with vanilla and Blood elves are only race I like (horde side) and CF starts with Vanilla.. I'm kinda forced to play Alliance. Otherwise I would have to wait until progress on Zul'Dare has gone through vanilla content. It would be like 2 years or so probably. Too long wait I'm afraid.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well you have a number of options then:

Stay on Darrowshire but that realm will never progress to TBC and beyond (if you don't have a guild we're happy to host you)

Stay on Darrowshire and move to Crogge's Legacy Crusade server when it opens (fresh start) that is rumoured to launch 2018

Stay on Darrowshire and transfer to Legacy Crusade if this is allowed (was formerly down as unlikely but never written out)

Create a new toon on Crestfall and progress normally

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Galeidan said:

I have high lvl gnome mage on Darrowshire. I'd love to play horde on Zul'Dare TBC but since they start with vanilla and Blood elves are only race I like (horde side) and CF starts with Vanilla.. I'm kinda forced to play Alliance. Otherwise I would have to wait until progress on Zul'Dare has gone through vanilla content. It would be like 2 years or so probably. Too long wait I'm afraid.

Everyone knows that orc mage is the best mage - in case of oom, just punch! But that's in Cata.

 

27 minutes ago, Outstanding said:

Well you have a number of options then:

Stay on Darrowshire but that realm will never progress to TBC and beyond (if you don't have a guild we're happy to host you)

Stay on Darrowshire and move to Crogge's Legacy Crusade server when it opens (fresh start) that is rumoured to launch 2018

Stay on Darrowshire and transfer to Legacy Crusade if this is allowed (was formerly down as unlikely but never written out)

Create a new toon on Crestfall and progress normally

Darrowshire is on Elysium? How did the merge/new realm thing work, because I have (had?) a NE hunter on their "international" realm before the Nost shitshow unfortunate turn of events. Did they wipe the realms or sth?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lilaina,

I did eventually have to leave because of the DDoS attack but the real cause of my troubles was the fact that I am a complete Muppet!

I had converted my wtf file to a text file /sigh!

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ilovecats said:

Darrowshire is on Elysium? How did the merge/new realm thing work, because I have (had?) a NE hunter on their "international" realm before the Nost shitshow unfortunate turn of events. Did they wipe the realms or sth?

So I had a Shaman there. When the ''merge'' happened there was supposed to be three options:

  • Move your Nostalrius character from PvP or PvE to the Elysium equivalent using the token transfer
  • Move your old Elysium PvP to the new Elysium one and merge with the Nostarius toons
  • Start a fresh toon on any realm, including the fresh PvP servers (now numbering two)

I only took option one. I don't know anyone who used option two, possible because the numbers were so few and they already had high level Nost toons

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Outstanding said:

So I had a Shaman there. When the ''merge'' happened there was supposed to be three options:

  • Move your Nostalrius character from PvP or PvE to the Elysium equivalent using the token transfer
  • Move your old Elysium PvP to the new Elysium one and merge with the Nostarius toons
  • Start a fresh toon on any realm, including the fresh PvP servers (now numbering two)

I only took option one. I don't know anyone who used option two, possible because the numbers were so few and they already had high level Nost toons

Right, I'll just log in and see what I can do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am currently on now. Under the name Statin if anyone is on. NE rouge atm. If anyone is on can they invite me to the guild please?

Edited by Statin
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I re-activated/created an Elysium account but my character is on Anathema... OH WELL.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Statin Stop keeping weird hours! :D I've added you to friends so I'll see you pop on, but no luck so far. 

@ilovecats So make a new char - problem solved! ^^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yavannie said:

@Statin Stop keeping weird hours! :D I've added you to friends so I'll see you pop on, but no luck so far. 

@ilovecats So make a new char - problem solved! ^^

B... but my Milksop ;_;

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey would it be ok to get an invite,  currently playing on darrowshire as a dorf priest called Weirdbeard :D got various other toons going but will probably stick with him for now. 

Would be great to get to know you all before Zul'dare drops :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gimme a sec and I'll go log in :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, I'll see if i can get this new frangled discord thing working, it was all ventrillo back in my day :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish Ventrilo didn't go money hungry. It was vastly superior to shitcord.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember to send Solona (my priest) some cloth if you need bags. I don't really play much but I'll be happy to log in when I can to make some. Space is hard to come by.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say we start a new topic focused on our plans to become the number one trading/farming guild on Zul'Dare if that is still one of the main goals when CF goes live. Give ideas, suggestions, tips, etc. @Outstanding what do you think?

Statin

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0