Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Outstanding

Waiting for CF to launch? Social CF only guild on Elysium. Come join us.

96 posts in this topic
8 minutes ago, Statin said:

I say we start a new topic focused on our plans to become the number one trading/farming guild on Zul'Dare if that is still one of the main goals when CF goes live. Give ideas, suggestions, tips, etc. @Outstanding what do you think?

Statin

Yes, agreed. I've looked at developing the website but to be honest, I'd need someone who was/is a gamer to do it properly as they just don't get it. Need to think about this a lot. Suggestions are more then welcome 

I am also on DArrowshire but after playing on wow-one and then feenix and then nost and now Darrowshire getting to the point where I am over Vanilla WoW and ready for TBC. Aremdor level 60 alliance warlock. 

Another one that joins! Nocte in game. I've applied to the webpage!

Edited by HarTstaRx

1 hour ago, HarTstaRx said:

Another one that joins! Nocte in game. I've applied to the webpage!

Your Gnome has been accepted. This completes to total Gnome population allowable in the guild (2). 

I'll ping people to look at for you. Not sure if you are L10 yet as you can't /wh until then.

It was quiet but it's getting nosier now, we actually ran RFK last night with three guild members + a sub.

It's not the greatest instance but we had a good laugh at the linked mobs (not) and various blue screens of death

Welcome 

Is this still happening? I have a few toons 20+ on alliance side. What is the guild needing? I would be more than happy to start bonding before Crestfall releases.

9 hours ago, Ongathula said:

Is this still happening? I have a few toons 20+ on alliance side. What is the guild needing? I would be more than happy to start bonding before Crestfall releases.

Still happening? Well, if you mean there's a bunch of us levelling up, having the occasional chat, and exploring all the flaws on Elysium, yep.

It's not like it's a plan. But it's nice and friendly and all are welcome with all their toons

Wouldn't mind joining up. I'm mostly on a low-level paladin called Lochraine; feel free to toss me an invite if you see me online.

19 hours ago, Shoraine said:

Wouldn't mind joining up. I'm mostly on a low-level paladin called Lochraine; feel free to toss me an invite if you see me online.

Will do, though I'm not around that often these days

Well hello there.

I'm a very experienced tank/officer with all the retail content from Vanilla to Cataclysm. I will be looking for a good guild to start, because I myself am a pretty hardcore player. I always play with big goals, pretty much Hitting the AQ Gong nothing less.

I would be interested in joining the CF guild when the server launches, but I don't intend to play on any other server so as to not ruin my experience (Pretty much all I tried so far have been ridden with P2W shops or broken normal vanilla content), and from what I see the CF aim is all the contraty to any server I have ever seen, so my hopes and expectations are up.

Also I do intend to play on the beta tho so I can help out, I did play wow Alpha,Beta,Classic as a blizzard beta tester and helped out with theirs starting and midgame content quest zones, so I can help this server with that knowledge.

Well anyway making this short, hope that when things settle and we see ourselves in-game we can be friends :D

PS: I will be rolling a warrior tank, as they are the only thing that can tank MC above. But when TBC hits switching to a Belf Paladin.

Kind Regards,

Ael

13 hours ago, Moomin said:

I'll pop by tomorrow. 😉

Great! I'm not sure where exactly we are on this. I've been MIA for about a month. But I'm back now for Oomkin unfun. Seeing as everyone is an officer you shouldn't have any issues bar but being able to communicate until L10. Drop us a line with your toon name of that's an issue.

Well, I cracked the secret code as to how to sign up for Elysium ( if anyone cares, just send like 6 requests back to back to back...one of them gets through)

Leveled a 32 drood so far. The name of the toon is, get this, Ugondiss. Hopefully on tomorrow night. 

Are you guys still playing on Darrowshire? I've been bored and haven't played in a while so may join if it's still going.

@Nocturn personally I'm not so I'm not sure who is online these days. Most people have nearly all guild controls so there should be no problem getting an invite. 

Ah, that's too bad. Been on for most of the day and haven't seen anyone on, figures lol :P

I finally got into the guild, but now i cant post in guild chat :)

Ive tried everything from my side. Weird :)

You will probably need your guild rank increasing, whats your toons name and do it later today :D

1 hour ago, Jai said:

You will probably need your guild rank increasing, whats your toons name and do it later today :D

It's Frejdis. 

And thank you. ☺️

Hey, how's the guild going?

Haven't played in a while due to lack of interest in Elysium, but now I am transferring my Zeth'Kur character to the Darrowshire, and would like to join a guild where I can try shadowpriesting (currently I am 60 with pre-raid gear for holy, shadow is another story though), run some 5-mans in a chill atmosphere and later maybe even raid a bit.

Perhaps that'd be a good start to make a guild there later.

On 22.6.2017 at 11:45 AM, Vengyr said:

Hey, how's the guild going?

Haven't played in a while due to lack of interest in Elysium, but now I am transferring my Zeth'Kur character to the Darrowshire, and would like to join a guild where I can try shadowpriesting (currently I am 60 with pre-raid gear for holy, shadow is another story though), run some 5-mans in a chill atmosphere and later maybe even raid a bit.

Perhaps that'd be a good start to make a guild there later.

It was pretty dead last I checked. Not surprising really since most people are beta testing or will be soon(tm) for CF.