Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kelila

Competition: First to be Banned (Shitpost Topic)

*Warning* If you don't want to read a garbage post with garbage ideas, run the other way

*Inc Shit Posting*

*I wonder if this is too Off Topic*

So guys, how do we feel about a competition to see who can get an account banned the fastest on launch (Dummy accounts of course). This is for people who miss the initial wave of leveling and populations are too high to start leveling successfully (having participated in Nostalrius PvP launch, PvE launch, and Elysium relaunch, and fucking up all three of those starts, I think it's time to change my early game strategy).

Please discuss strategies on ways to get banned below.  I'm tempted to go with a classic /yell [Insert racial slurs here] right on spawn, but I fear that will only get me muted by a GM. I'm also okay if this turns into a "dumbest reasons you've seen an account banned thread" or a "dumbest things you can do in game thread".

I'll name my character Alexensual.

edit.

Damn.

Edited by Lilaina

Just now, Lilaina said:

I'll name my character's name Alexensual.

That just made my day!  I think this topic can be closed now. :D