Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MadeByRockets

Elysium Shennas mental breakdown

Just lol 

http://m.imgur.com/phkCnC2

I'm sure you're aware that Crestfall has always advertised as banning VPN connections, the main reason Vitaliy/Shenna have fallen out with CF is that as they were now 'admins' on the legacy network, they wanted to force CF and all the servers on the network to allow VPN connections from china because "everyone has the right to enjoy legacy wow" Asura dug in, and found one of the sites advertising Crestfall powerleveling and gold services ties in with Vitaliys IP that you leaked earlier in the week that sire mysteriously disappeared during the last couple of hours drama as the Vitaliy leak hit the fan that site* sorry

Thank god Crestfall has backed out of this partnership before it was too late 

Your post needs an "I pulled 90% of that out of my ass" warning.

Everything that was said in the previous period was about how each project under the network umbrella would have their own administration and policies. They had no reason to change policies about VPN on either side of the fence.

So unless you are able to back your claims up with some "super secret sauce" that's pure bullshit.

I'm getting really tired of people jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon.

I've seen the same thing, from what I consider to be a very reputable source.

14 minutes ago, Elicas said:

I've seen the same thing, from what I consider to be a very reputable source.

After the last couple of weeks, "reputable source" is a very hard sell for me.

Regardless, without a source this is still rumor, an unsubstantiated claim.

I expect a lot of revisionist "history" to surface now while the dust is still settling, no better time to create new urban myths about projects and people now that everyone is still in a "wtf" state.

3 minutes ago, ClawzTheMeow said:

Better wait for that announcement coming up soon from darkrasp top kek

Topkek indeed

I've tons of stuff archived but this is Crestfall, not Elysium or Reddit. I'll wait for the official announcement

What an interesting farewell from Suzerain.

@Asura - Get him on the team.   This is the kind of person, we'd have respect for.  

Suzerain's farewell:   https://www.reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5vkjhn/closure_another_farewell_for_now/

GM Nightmare's resignation and who Tyche really is:   http://imgur.com/qPcmlRb

And - and this is interesting...

Vocal recording of today's Staff Meeting on Elysium:    https://soundcloud.com/user-497661891/elysium-staff-meeting

Edited by Anonymous

"Is there a chance, that, when we have these meetings,that Sheena doesnt just give ultimatums out, when we try to discuss something" 

Damn, how they function at all?

The drama, I believe, is at an all time high. I read that "transparency" post, and it seemed to me like crocodile tears. LOL yeah, right. A server requires more care than a toddler. Are this lady's tubes tied or something? I don't believe she understands what her position entails, or the responsiblity of a parent for that matter.

16 hours ago, Anonymous said:

What an interesting farewell from Suzerain.

@Asura - Get him on the team.   This is the kind of person, we'd have respect for.  

Suzerain's farewell:   https://www.reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5vkjhn/closure_another_farewell_for_now/

GM Nightmare's resignation and who Tyche really is:   http://imgur.com/qPcmlRb

And - and this is interesting...

Vocal recording of today's Staff Meeting on Elysium:    https://soundcloud.com/user-497661891/elysium-staff-meeting

Regarding the Staff-Meeting of Elysium: The leak in itself is a really bad sign. It shows the amount of distrust and frustration inside the team. It might even show to a greater extent, that this "team" has only one identification figurine, called Shenna. Every other member carefully watches his step to not say something bad. In return you don't develop trust or responsibility for each other, hence maybe this leak from someone who probably didn't care... From such a meeting you really get the feeling, that it is not a team, but one person, that is Elysium.

It's really bad to monopolize on decision making and free thought to such an extent :/. (Ofc one has to keep in mind, that this is not an everyday situation, but still...)

What was really interesting though: That Shenna calls upon everybody to trust her, rather than giving any proof for her point of view... And that all the people simply had to swallow this (or leave). Even when the staff-members, that were ready to carry her decision about what was done in the past (which is, that Vitaly can be trusted), were arguing for a situation in the future (this might actually have come from Crogge though, but he was supported by others for this idea), where they would not have to rely on trust in Shenna only (therefore a situation, where the GM-logs are not overwritten with every restart!) she did ignore it.

-> Thats the point were i realized, that she either wants to have a monopoly on insight of what is happening (therefore "power"), or that she indeed is trying not only to avoid "something" from leaking", but also wants this "practice" to go on in the future.

And every time this argument is brought up by other members of the staff she argues that these people should leave if there is no trust, or with "i won't ruin anyone to please someone that wants to ruin us" (1:1:00 aso). So instead of actually answering the concerns with reason she puts forward the "collective we" as the higher good, that needs to be protected (of course only she knows what is good for this collective).

I also don't think, that Shenna has a mental breakdown here., because it's a really good way in rhetorics nowadays to feel personally attacked by an argument and therefore rendering it meaningless (and therefore the reactions in the Team/by Crogge, that followed: "i don't want to bash you, Shenna" - see 1:05:00 aso) without disproving it.

4 hours ago, HijacK said:

The drama, I believe, is at an all time high. I read that "transparency" post, and it seemed to me like crocodile tears. LOL yeah, right. A server requires more care than a toddler. Are this lady's tubes tied or something? I don't believe she understands what her position entails, or the responsiblity of a parent for that matter.

What a stupid comment. You should honestly delete it - you embarrass yourself Hijack.

Greetings

Edited by Polyphem

1 minute ago, Polyphem said:

What a stupid comment. You should honestly delete it - you embarrass yourself Hijack.

And why exactly should I do that? Is there a reason for which I have to play happy-go-lucky at the amount of nonsense I have seen posted around these past few days? Is it the language that is annoying you? Or, perhaps, you inherently disagree with the claim that Shenna is incapable of her position. Whatever it is, we are all given the voice of our opinions and views. Yours is as stupid to me as mine is to you.

6 minutes ago, HijacK said:

And why exactly should I do that? Is there a reason for which I have to play happy-go-lucky at the amount of nonsense I have seen posted around these past few days? Is it the language that is annoying you? Or, perhaps, you inherently disagree with the claim that Shenna is incapable of her position. Whatever it is, we are all given the voice of our opinions and views. Yours is as stupid to me as mine is to you.

It's not about the critique on her actions - its about the critique on her person, on her tubes and whatnot... i'm obviously not using the knockout-argument one could, but you should focus on the words and their meaning, comment on them and not link them with such personal insults... The very fact that you did not tackle this with your answer to me is even worse :(.

1 minute ago, Polyphem said:

It's not about the critique on her actions - its about the critique on her person, on her tubes and whatnot... i'm obviously not using the knockout-argument one could, but you should focus on the words and their meaning, comment on them and not link them with such personal insults... The very fact that you did not tackle this with your answer to me is even worse :(.

Ah, I had a feeling that might be it, but I hesitated to believe that. In any case, let me reiterate. This personal insult is a rhetorical question, one for which I do not require answer, nor do I want to be honest. It was strictly utilized to reinforce the ridiculousness of her post. Maybe we have conflicting views (me and her), or maybe I'm an ignorant and one truly does not sleep in maintaining a private server. But to state that children are less of a hassle than a private server, bah. I'm going to drop the pleasantries and call her out on that. Yes, some may take issue with that wording. But it was not directed as an insult. It was my way of reinforcing the argument that she is a disillusioned leader, with an obvious lack of parental experience, that is using atrocious statements in order to damage control her shady dealings and failure of a project.

11 minutes ago, HijacK said:

[...] I'm going to drop the pleasantries and call her out on that. Yes, some may take issue with that wording. But it was not directed as an insult. [...]

It's always better to avoid ambiguities if you can anticipate them :P. But thanks to the talk they're out of the way now.

Just now, Polyphem said:

It's always better to avoid ambiguities if you can anticipate them :P. But thanks to the talk they're out of the way now.

A fair point. One with which I often struggle. I try to keep that in mind, but despite the similarity of the mental processes we all undergo, my ideas always seem better solidified and justified in my head than in my wording. Communication. A forever expanding lesson we must learn.

The huge issue is Vitaly... Does he even exist or is he seriously a cover up for Shenna so she doesn't take all the blame. How can the main admin A: not speak English at all and B: not have any contact with the staff except for a single person, it just doesn't add up.

Just now, MadeByRockets said:

The huge issue is Vitaly... Does he even exist or is he seriously a cover up for Shenna so she doesn't take all the blame. How can the main admin A: not speak English at all and B: not have any contact with the staff except for a single person, it just doesn't add up.

Depends on what Vitaliy actually does within the project.

If it's nothing / hands-off ownership and occasional abuses of power, it's plausible.

On 2/22/2017 at 3:30 PM, myrnym said:

Why did Asura call Mesh a 'faggot'?

Because Asura is a homophobe.

On 2/22/2017 at 8:30 PM, myrnym said:

Why did Asura call Mesh a 'faggot'?

The faggot ''joke'' has been going around for some time now. It's not particularly funny but it's a function of Discord/Reddit as a medium of communication.

Ironic in that Mesh is a she

7 hours ago, Outstanding said:

Now now, don't discriminate. Even women can be faggots.

Also you don't even have to be gay to be a faggot. And vice versa.

Edited by Xaverius

Personally, I think there has been way too much pointless chatter about all this. I have had my fill on hearing about Elysium, Shenna, Vitaliy, Chinese Gold sellers, Alexensual etc.
We already know most of what is going on now and further speculation won't lead to anything new or useful. It will only serve to keep people angry and unhappy. So, I suggest we stop bringing these issues up over and over again, as they are of the past (recent but still) and focus on the near-future. Let the CF Team have some quiet time and get back to developing after :)

And I don't even care if we find out that Vitaliy was also behind the JFK assassination... :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Outstanding said:

The faggot ''joke'' has been going around for some time now. It's not particularly funny but it's a function of Discord/Reddit as a medium of communication.

This is why I believe it shouldn't be a medium whatsoever and I'm glad Crestfall have changed their views on it. It is much better when they do their detailed announcement posts, then they become revered in the community but also remain in the shadows; meaning their reputation is basically impossible to unhinge nor tarnish and true personality impossible to reveal, making 'doxxing' ever harder to do because every announcement is basically a PR speech and the developers don't mix socially with the players, that way, we don't have to see their opinions of which could possibly do damage to the server only because people take things out of context ON PURPOSE to inflict damage to a project and then we get our based god developers in a different social 'realm' but also remaining transparent about what they're doing. Discord is a drama starter, should only be used as a messaging tool between beta testers to developers for feedback (if they even want it) otherwise it could all go on a bugtracker.