Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ilovecats

I love you, Crestfall

Wait what is this... positivity? wtf.... :D 

And yes, the hype definitely continues! :D

2 minutes ago, Cruzix said:

Wait what is this... positivity? wtf.... :D 

And yes, the hype definitely continues! :D

I was always positive about CF, but not about the co-op thingy.

Nonono my bad, thats not what I meant. What I meant to say is that it's nice to see something positive in between all this drama :P

What about that rare pokemon called "Being Positive"? Has someone catch him?

:P

I think it's important to mention that Crestfal staff might be a bit burned out from all this drama. Well we still love you guys for what you are doing! Just remember that.

8 minutes ago, Planks said:

I think it's important to mention that Crestfal staff might be a bit burned out from all this drama. Well we still love you guys for what you are doing! Just remember that.

Burnt out or not, I believe they will still deliver (eventually)!

Yesss, yes, my child. All is forgiven. Now fall back into rank with your brethren, curl up next the fire that's being fueled by the hollow spines of our enemies, and nurse from daddy's supple bosom, while he brushes the hair out of your face and reads you another outlandish misadventure concerning the Hardy boys and how they'll escape eminent danger by forcing their upper halves into one another, laying a piece of glass across the circular anatomy that remains exposed, and pretending to be a living room table. Those crazy, exceptionally flexible Hardy boys at it again...  God damn.

Mmm. Don't beat yourself up over it. A lot of people felt the same way. It's perfectly reasonable to not want to be involved with drama. Elysium never sat well with me so once I read that LGN announcement, I had a gut feeling to just avoid anything about it. Regardless of CF's initial reasons for that temporary merge, it just didn't sit well with me. I'm glad that CF is back to doing its own thing but yeah...not like the server was even out yet. You're free to drop projects at any time, especially if their goal or values start clashing with your own. 

But if this fiasco has taught me anything, it's don't underestimate the power of drama..holy shit. I'll be watching CF with a positive hope for a great PTE experience but I'm not gonna count my chickens before they hatch, so to speak. 

Edited by cell007

1 hour ago, ilovecats said:

Eventually... thats the ''problem''. w/e our feelings are about all this drama and shit in private servers community, the thing is no one will wait for 2032..........

Edited by Zniki

4 hours ago, ilovecats said:

I may look like a total unloyal turncoat that absconds at a mere sight of trouble, but I just want to express how happy I am that the network thing didn't work out in the end.

*concealed joy*

Now we can fish forever on a Crestfall-provided solution!

Edited by Xaverius

2 hours ago, ilovecats said:

Yes absolutely.

1 hour ago, Zniki said:

Eventually... thats the ''problem''. w/e our feelings are about all this drama and shit in private servers community, the thing is no one will wait for 2032..........

It will come and it will be amazing. Remember people are developing this server not robots.

How do you have enough room in your heart to love both cats and Crestfall? You're going to have to make a choice.

Hooray!

Now we can all pretend that the last two weeks never happened. xD

8 hours ago, cell007 said:

but I'm not gonna count my chickens before they hatch, so to speak. 

You can try counting your eggs instead.

11 minutes ago, Lilaina said:

Now we can all pretend that the last two weeks never happened. xD

What last two weeks? What are you talking about? Why is it suddenly 23rd? What?

3 minutes ago, VeloxBanks said:

Great, now I gotta keep my dogs on a leash again.

Or you could join the dogs with the cats in a network of sorts! ...wait, that sounds strangely familiar.

2 minutes ago, Xaverius said:

Or you could join the dogs with the cats in a network of sorts! ...wait, that sounds strangely familiar.

Too soon.

15 hours ago, Steaktips said:

How do you have enough room in your heart to love both cats and Crestfall? You're going to have to make a choice.

What about cats that are on Crestfall?!

fuck yeah!!! just got the news! finally hyped again. :D

I wonder if withdrawing from the LGN will bring more delays or actually speed up the process.

2 hours ago, Cheapshots said:

I wonder if withdrawing from the LGN will bring more delays or actually speed up the process.

I'm yet to witness drama speeding any positive progress up.