Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ilovecats

Anything you always wanted to get/achieve in WoW but never did?

61 posts in this topic
46 minutes ago, ilovecats said:

Well when I want to leave I just leave. And I don't think I have enough recognition in the community so my actions mean something to the others.

That is the wise thing to do, that's for sure, mine was probably ego related

Edited by Outstanding

I wanted to grind out the frostsaber rep for the mount. Saves alot of gold but its like 800 quests. bleh.

Just now, Adalon said:

I wanted to grind out the frostsaber rep for the mount. Saves alot of gold but its like 800 quests. bleh.

I want to get that mount so it matches my pet. Many lavender tigers.

I want T6 on my Priest. Oh gods do I want T6 on my Priest... 

Also, to gain an RP partner that won't disappear off the face of the planet one day in the middle of a great story DX 

Edited by cell007

Scourge invasion, opening of AQ and killing all of Alliance leadership

5 hours ago, VeloxBanks said:

Do I think I'm f*cked no matter which path I choose due to my generally lacking performance in this game?

It just occured to me you should do RP in this case. And write short long stories.

Level 60.. lul.

i started when the naxx patch dropped so it was already near tbc, and I had no clue what I was doing. I skipped all quests without rewards because I didn't know they gave xp so I basically grinded to 22 after hopping between 10 different toons over my first year of wow, then I learned how to level better and hit lvl 34 and then my pc shit the bed and I couldn't play until I got a new one and by then wotlk was coming out which is where I began raiding. 

ED died due to nost when I was 38 on a warrior. Nost died when I was 38 on my Druid, k2 died when I was 46 on my Druid, and I haven't committed to Elysium because it's such shit. I'm really hoping I can finally experience 60 content on crestfall. I have done tons of research on different classes, I really want to heal at 60, I love the idea of resto druid because you get gear thrown at you and I love the look and play of the class but I don't think I can stomach leveling as a cat anymore, so im thinking sham this time around.

I could go on and on and on about things that I would've liked to do, the list was fairly big all things considered. I can however condense it all down to one sentence.

Everything in vanilla other then leveling.

If you mean beyond just the scope of vanilla, Ulduar and all of the first tier of Cataclysm raiding. Everything else raiding-wise I did to some extent or don't care to much about. The only one other thing I can think about, is having completed MoP CMs as a Paladin because that armor reminds me of Alkaiser from Saga Frontier.

alkaiser2.JPG

It looks a lot more similar in the game then it does the artwork, but you get the idea.

On 2/23/2017 at 1:21 PM, Yavannie said:

In WotLK... Meeh. Do whatever possible to stop the ToC patch from being released, I guess :P

Agree. A lot of things died for me that patch. 

I always wanted to grind out all those "lesser" reps from the old world. Just wanted to open up my character rep sheet and see:

Exalted

Exalted

Exalted

Exalted

Exalted... do you get the point?

And I love the Blood elf buildings and towers. Raiding sunwell was something i never truly did. 

Vanilla -

• Finish a TF... I sat on a binding for 9 months before ending up quitting (School was lacking -> WoW time excessive)
  • Clear Naxx; Was only able to clear Spider, Plague and started Abom wing before departing.
  • Finish Gates quest and obtain the mount (have completed it before but pretty long after gates were opened) - This one I'm marking up as a pipe dream.
  • Obtaining rank 14 - Highest I've ever achieved was 11
  • Baron mount

TBC -

• Be there for launch; Play through it without rushing. I joined quite late in TBC forcing me not to enjoy the expansion as I would have hoped.
  • Finish BT/Sunwell
  • Play Arena semi/seriously

WoTLK -

• Raid Icecrown and on (quit retail for good prior to its release)

Recoil out.

Edited by Recoil

R1 in Arena, specifically Cyclone BG.

The fishing achievement.

One of the things I remember most was fishing for the trophy fish in Orgrimmar at lvl35 on my Dwarf warrior.

Only a couple of Horde killed me, most left me alone, presumably for having the cheek to be there!

I did eventually land it :) 

It's embarassing for me to admit but it's why I'm here: I never got to be max level in Vanilla, let alone TBC. That's my single goal for CF: get a druid to 60, and play the game I always wanted to :D

Netherwing mount and the corrupted Ashbringer.

I won't let my dreams be dreams. I will have them either be in retail or private.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, FunkyPockets said:

It's embarassing for me to admit but it's why I'm here: I never got to be max level in Vanilla, let alone TBC. That's my single goal for CF: get a druid to 60, and play the game I always wanted to :D

Same here. I was way to much of a noob to get to 60 back in the day. Got to 70 2 weeks before Wrath lol

Edited by kollib
because

Getting to R14, not because of gear as AQ40/Naxx stuff was already largely superior in most cases but for bragging rights. The process was too mind numbing and time consuming for me though so I never got past R12.

And yeah, getting the Black Qiraji Tank of course, but that's everyone pipedream.

I'd like to have Quel'Serrar, some day. Ever since I first saw it on a warrior chilling in Ironforge, I've wanted it. I can't tell how many damn times I ran through DM, even while TBC was out already. That damn book never once dropped for me, and I refuse to buy it for exorbitant amounts of gold.

Some day, it will be mine...

AQ opening event, getting Night Elf pre 1.4 mount, getting Corrupted ashbringer

but most I want is to complete sunwell, in actual patch 

On February 28, 2017 at 6:14 PM, FunkyPockets said:

It's not embarrassing at all. I never KNEW of the game during vanilla. There's 9,000,000 reason why we missed this beautiful work of art. Hope to all that this is our chance to kind of repeat the joys that many knew back in the day. Let them grind their r15 or whatever... we'll enjoy the leveling process/NEW raids! ( If we didn't exp vanilla, these raids are almost brand new)

herald of the titans. i had the 232 set, got sick. missed the raid and they  downed him. 

Posted (edited)

Always wanted to kill c'thun.

C'Thun01.jpg

Edited by AzAMOuS

That's probably my favorite boss, once you figure it out, it become a strangely relaxing and nice fight where everything is avoidable and good players get to shine.

Posted (edited)

honestly, reading some of these comments makes me feel like a real noob :D (although i don't consider myself a bad player). All the people who want to down those uber bosses and stuff... sure would be cool to do but i really never thought about this.

My biggest goal is becoming the main tank of a raid... that would be awesome. I really love tanking and i always wanted to be eye to eye with the big bosses! Sadly my dream may never become true :/

Edited by Mogri

I never got to experience the TBC raids and I would really much like to do that. I was a kid back then and my view at that time was that PvP was way more prestigious with the badass arena face offs than the silly PvE counterparts and all I did was for the end game PvP.
Pathetic I know. But we were all kids once, right...?

At least I got the Gladiator title in one of the most notorious battlegroups for all my sacrifices, something that comforts me looking back at things ^_^

I remember how badass I thought I was gliding around on that armored nether drake, flashing it. Ahh those were the days!