Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ilovecats

Anything you always wanted to get/achieve in WoW but never did?

61 posts in this topic

Don't say that, if you love tanking and join a guild early on, I'm sure you can be their main tank. Tanks are always wanted and needed, and as long as your guild is more casual and not that fixed on progression, you can do it without having to invest too much time, if that's your concern. :)

That's how it was for me in retail vanilla, I didn't have that much time and was around 12, so as you can imagine, I didn't know what I was doing half of the time. And while I didn't become main tank, as I fell in love with the Arms specc of my warrior, I tanked when needed and just had fun raiding once a week.

I'm sure you will do much better than my 12 year old self, so I see no reason why you shouldn't accomplish your goal.

The 4 Horsemen need to die.

I play enhancement shaman for 6 years as a main character.

I reached 2,4k in 2v2 and 2100 in 3v3 in wotlk on old AT, and also cleared the whole content on the hungarian most popular private server when it was on wotlk. Except ruby sanctum, and never killed the Lich King.

After that server went to cata, I returned to TBC, I started on AT-TBC server. I reached 1900 in 2v2 and 2050 in 3v3. Then I went to several different TBC private servers to play some pve but non of them had big enough population. So I'm on hellground now, it will launch tomorrow. I won't have time to clear the whole content for sure but it's ok, seems good fun and burn time. PvP will be insane there hopefuly. :)

So what is my goal on crestfall? Of course I'll play shaman and I'd like to play as resto till I get Sulfuras. After that I'll roll enhancement. I dont really care if it takes years, this is the only legendary weapon which available for enha shamans. I'll need a guild behind me aswell to get it, but hopefuly it wont be a problem. I also would like to be rank13 at least once, and clear the whole vanilla content. And after vanilla. that I'd like to reach everything what I reached before, just on the same server. It would be amazing. 

Tbh I started my vanilla things on elysium, I also found a very friendly guild, we waited together more than a month to elysium. They also supported me in Sulfuras. We spoke every day, we prepared and hyped every day, but they decided to roll alliance because of an officer. So like me, who always was a shaman it was totally suck. This officer left the guild 2 days before launch... Thank you Drenx. I started a dwarf warrior to stay with those guys but I couldnt enjoy it at all, I finished my elysium carrier at lv45. I couldnt find any other guild which gives opportunity to get sulfuras in horde, so I decided to wait this project...

Posted (edited)

Vanilla: I'd definitely have to say the Gates of AQ event. I got to participate in the war effort but then missed the entire glorious moment that followed when gates finally opened and AQ was ready for exploration. I only ever got to run Naxx in WotLK and we did AQ at that time for fun as well but to experience the vanilla versions would be amazing. I would also love to experience the epicness of Atiesh Greatstaff.

BC: Black Temple. Plain and simple. That and the ever elusive Ashes mount. Or even the pet that looked similar (I think that was a thing)

WotLK: Honestly I tore through most of this. If I could do it more I would just be more of an achievement junkie.

Edited by CaerBaer
Wasn't done typing, posted before I finished.

Getting rank 14.

I am absolutely addicted to PvP, and would love to get it someday. But the reality is I simply do not have the time to do it.

However... if I find myself single around the time CF launches... I actually probably will. 

But as it stands, GF's tend not to tolerate you going missing for weeks/months because you're in the honor grind. xD

3 hours ago, Primal said:

Getting rank 14.

I am absolutely addicted to PvP, and would love to get it someday. But the reality is I simply do not have the time to do it.

However... if I find myself single around the time CF launches... I actually probably will. 

But as it stands, GF's tend not to tolerate you going missing for weeks/months because you're in the honor grind. xD

I'm happy that my ex also played games and understood the commitment it can sometime require. Too bad he was such a twat. But now I can be a full time crazy cat lady.

2 hours ago, ilovecats said:

I'm happy that my ex also played games and understood the commitment it can sometime require. Too bad he was such a twat. But now I can be a full time crazy cat lady.

Yea, it takes a very understanding BF/GF when you get into the more time consuming elements of WoW. :|

Vanilla raiding.

Back when WoW launched, I was playing EvE Online pretty hardcore, and watched tons of people leave to go play the "new game" that came out. I was kind of pissed over it and watched our guild implode because so many people left to go play Warcraft. I resisted the urge to even try the game for a very long time. After I left EvE, a few guildies and I went to Star Wars Online and I stayed there until Sony killed the game.

My Son finally talked me into trying WoW and I started somewhere in the middle of TBC. I played through most of WOTLK and then took a break. I came back during CATA for a while, but left when they announced Pandaland. I came back again for WoD and hated it. Haven't tried retail WoW since.

I did some LFR stuff, but never got into a good raiding guild in WoW. Most of my raiding experience is from EvE and SWTOR, but I'm really loving the whole vanilla experience in the private server scene. I really want to do some lvl 60 endgame content in WoW and do 40 man raids. Swtor only had 8 and 16 raid groups.

That and gold capped. I love the economy and playing the auction house, but I always spent gold almost as fast as i earned it. I had a too many alts and loved collecting flying mounts.

A C'thun kill.
See the gate opening, scourge invasion, dark portal events.
Horde faction leader kills.
A night elf gf.

Clear entire content in TBC...BT and Sunwell...but when i started typing this i realised im on CF forum, oh well.

Posted (edited)

Finish AQ 40 and Naxxramas. My Guild was stuck at Twins and we did just a couple of trash runs in Naxx, so that would be something i would appreciate.

And off course spending hours and hours in Diremaul, farming Quel'Serrar for my RL Friend. :) 

Edited by Biohazard