Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

AzAMOuS

Asura crucified by Alexensual's cronies.

87 posts in this topic

It's not about defending Alexensual as a person, regarding my latest posts but more so about the COMMUNITIES MORALS and how they do things and how witch-hunting should NOT be tolerated, regardless of who is the target!

Asura was never directly involved, just knew it was going to happen and didn't alert you, Alex, and why the fuck should he after hearing some of your cronies say his REAL NAME to him on voice chat? You blamed Elysium for your character-assassination and a scapegoat is a requirement. This is absolutely ridiculous, witch-hunting should never occur in the first place but since Asura is not even involved with the leak he should NOT be crucified.

The above post is my response to Alexensual on reddit, regarding his latest 'leak'. It has caused a massive drama spiral of which has made our dear Asura want to quit, which is totally justified after being targeted for no good reason. My urge to the community of Crestfall is to disallow witch-hunting on all boards and to become a 'gated' community on things such as discord so that the development team doesn't go fundamentally insane.

Amazing how a person can be so destructive and fucking delusional. I am a believer of karma to some extent, and this shit will get back that cretin one way or another.

I discussed days ago how Discord is good in theory but at the present time brought nothing positive to Crestfall except drama, distractions and headaches. The nature of instant messaging and direct contact with staff is too volatile and exposed towards things like this, where it can build up unexpectedly fast. 

I sincerely hope that this does not discourage the CF team from their hard work but I am sympathetic to whatever decision is ultimately made. In my opinion, the best course of action is to just go underground. Delete Discord, r/Crestfall etc. Take a break, regroup and work on the project that you're obviously passioned about. Keep the forums moderated and slowly post updates whenever there is something or collection of things worth presenting to the community on here. 

Edited by Chickengrease

2 minutes ago, Adalon said:

I'm so disappointed.

I hope if we make it through this, less 'tolerance' will be given to drama whores and trolls in future.

The community itself allows the drama whores and trolls to prosper. Elysium, publicly calling Alex a 'cunt' in a public announcement. People not giving up their infactuation with finding out things about his real-life -- and it's sad, because his own speculations and conspiracies against Elysium can be totally justified as a passionate gesture, as when you care about something, you try to find out the truth.

well gee i hope asura doesnt quit

maybe his trust in humanity had just been partially shattered and he'd be fine again after taking a break

you should not ever underestimate the lengths that some "people" might go through to get money

Edited by Aquane

1 minute ago, AzAMOuS said:

The community itself allows the drama whores and trolls to prosper. Elysium, publicly calling Alex a 'cunt' in a public announcement. People not giving up their infactuation with finding out things about his real-life -- and it's sad, because his own speculations and conspiracies against Elysium can be totally justified as a passionate gesture, as when you care about something, you try to find out the truth.

I've said it over and over, what happened needed to be exposed, but you can make video content reporting news and issues about pservers without them being click bait drama vids.

I doubt I could continue talking about that manchild without sounding like some bitter cynic.

It just sucks is all.

2 minutes ago, Adalon said:

I've said it over and over, what happened needed to be exposed, but you can make video content reporting news and issues about pservers without them being click bait drama vids.

I doubt I could continue talking about that manchild without sounding like some bitter cynic.

It just sucks is all.

The moral setting of a majority of the people that play private servers is actually disgusting. /r/wowservers having no moderators doesn't help either but sooner rather than later that subreddit will be closed as Reddit admins don't particularly like witch-hunting and you can get into serious, serious trouble over it.

oh my god... fuck... that... shit! (sorry)

What's going on? This isn't real right? I'm so disgusted by the general behavior of so many people right now... especially that one guy...

Ok, let's wait for clarification and really hope it will all come out for the better :S

1 minute ago, Outstanding said:

I was going to start a topic on this but seeing as this is here (and no disrespect to AzMAOuS - damn you with you awkward capitals)

*AzAMOuS -- but no disrespect taken. Very well written post, always good to see Outstanding post here as he is clear of negative thoughts and stays on track.

I fully agree with what @Outstanding's post, especially rule #2, you guys need to distance themselves from the community and all this shit. Good lesson to learn from Gummy in my opinion, he is distancing himself from everything here and just keeps working on his server.

At this point I don't even have any idea what everyone's talking about. It's just all "u suk" accusations to me now.

Asura just "confirmed" on Discord audio that Alex will not dictate what is going on with Crestfall and that it will continue. So let's all just take a breath. However, everything else we've talked about is still valid and precautions should still be under taken by the team.

Edited by Chickengrease

Just now, Chickengrease said:

Asura just "confirmed" on Discord audio that Alex will not dictate what is going on with Crestfall and that it will continue. So let's all just take a breath. However, everything else we've talked about is still valid and precautions should be undertook by the team.

Good. There needs to be a moral compass set within the private server community, things you can do and things you can't do, otherwise I feel it will all get way too out of hand, I mean; Asura himself saying he wants to quit says enough, really. And the personal attacks against anyone makes Content Creators (such as myself, for example) not want to create anymore content about it.

Things are too clouded now due to the team watching events too close. Take a broader look, the trees doesn't let you see the forest

Edited by HarTstaRx

Just now, Chickengrease said:

CF will also go to forum only as it stands now. I definitely hope so! Good shit @Asura

Double-good -- the only people that should be granted access to instant chat to anyone on the Staff team are the testers, imho.

She ain't done dancin' yet. I'll learn to code and go full retard on this shit if I have to.

Also when Asura was asked about Crestfall release: "2030 motherfuckers" 

Let's gooooooo

I wish the best to the crestfall staff. Noone deserves the shit that is happening to then, let alone people who gave up a large part of their personal time so that others could ultimately enjoy their hard work.  

I am incredibly saddened by the immaturity of the wowservers/discord community.  I truly do hope that the staff here at crestfall can get past this, even if it means ending this project. 

Edited by Pedwyn

36 minutes ago, Cruzix said:

edit: is it over or not?.. i wish i was home when this happend

It is not over. From the discord voice chat there were some updates from Asura (not sure if you were there for it). The discord will be removed from public access in the next few days (it will just be for development).  Asura is taking a week off and removing himself from the public eye.  Most communication will be through the forums and they are going to get more moderators to keep a closer eye of what content comes through here (so it doesn't turn into the drama of the discord).

2 minutes ago, Kelila said:

It is not over. From the discord voice chat there were some updates from Asura (not sure if you were there for it). The discord will be removed from public access in the next few days (it will just be for development).  Asura is taking a week off and removing himself from the public eye.  Most communication will be through the forums and they are going to get more moderators to keep a closer eye of what content comes through here (so it doesn't turn into the drama of the discord).

Ah well then that's good to hear. I'd offer to help mod things but I'd be second guessing myself on actions and if im overreacting should I choose to delete/remove something or even ban someone. Plus you know, that could lead to drama. Eugh.

Wanna help but can't offer much.

Just now, Adalon said:

Ah well then that's good to hear. I'd offer to help mod things but I'd be second guessing myself on actions and if im overreacting should I choose to delete/remove something or even ban someone. Plus you know, that could lead to drama. Eugh.

Wanna help but can't offer much.

I'd definitely volunteer to mod as well. I'm sure there would be some guidance for what is allowed to stay and what shouldn't haha.  But yeah, I wish there was a good way to help out.

I don't know why people still care about what that idiot Alex says.
I never watched more than 10 seconds of any of his videos, its retarded, only bashing other servers and sh*t.
He basically is an immature child looking for something to complain about all the time.
Its actually very sad