Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bicyclemann

LF an update on everything

I don't feel like reading all the comments on the forum, could someone give me an update on everything going on with Crestfall? Was it true that Alexensual DDOS'd the server? Any update on Asura? Any update on CF? Or please provide info regarding anything going on.

OP TL;DR (Too Lazy; Don't Reply)

In all seriousness, there has not been any official announcement yet, so I would wait for that instead of listening to rumours. I'm sure someone will be happy to provide some, though.

We're working on an announcement to post some of our thoughts and our future. Stay tuned for that, it shouldn't be too long now.

40 minutes ago, rooted said:

We're working on an announcement to post some of our thoughts and our future. Stay tuned for that, it shouldn't be too long now.

Soooo... like... within an hour?  : D

2 hours ago, bicyclemann said:

I don't feel like reading all the comments on the forum, could someone give me an update on everything going on with Crestfall? Was it true that Alexensual DDOS'd the server? Any update on Asura? Any update on CF? Or please provide info regarding anything going on.

Yeah, kinda sad how I saw some of the dev's in "wowservers" discord but not the CF Community discord. Would've been nice for some community reassurance.

Gotta stick it out and wait for an official announcement.

15 hours ago, ilovecats said:

Soooo... like... within an hour?  : D

More like another 4 years pal

Just now, Cheapshots said:

I'm not your pal, friend.

Still better than 2030.

32 minutes ago, Cheapshots said:

... in another dimension.

@ilovecats

Wouldn't hold your hopes up if I were you.

Clipboard03.jpg

Edited by Xaverius

1 minute ago, Xaverius said:

@ilovecats

Wouldn't hold your hopes up if I were you.

Clipboard03.jpg

I'm easily excited so there's always hype and then bitter disappointment.

Depending on your time zone, Darkrasp is going to put through his bi-weekly update tonight/tomorrow morning. It will be difficult to do this without redressing the events over the last week or so.

We can only hope that they use the opportunity to kill both birds with one stone.