Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkrasp

Crestfall: The Next Stage

148 posts in this topic

Color me super excited.

This clears up a bunch of things with realm types and lets people plan ahead, I like it.

It is safe to assume that PvE / PvP get the same treatment under the same restrictions of viability?

I saw no mention of a different plan so I'm assuming that's the case.

Edited by Roadblock

Over time I began to feel that no one person or a group of persons should be held responsible for all the decisions and stress involved with running and developing a private server and my fears became slightly true in that manner but I applaud your continued efforts.

Edited by Hashem

7 minutes ago, cell007 said:

Senpai...this is music to my ears. I'm so glad you guys are continuing this project...everyone here on the forums really wants this to succeed. As I said before, I want CF to be my new home. Please, still take any time you need to recover from all the BS that happened in the past week and know that we here are looking forward to your future updates. 
Wishing you all the best and thanking you guys from the bottom of my heart. :x

43kPY.gif

Couldn't agree more

Glad to see you guys are alright and back on track.

Here's to a 2017 release!

8 minutes ago, cell007 said:

Senpai...this is music to my ears. I'm so glad you guys are continuing this project...everyone here on the forums really wants this to succeed. As I said before, I want CF to be my new home. Please, still take any time you need to recover from all the BS that happened in the past week and know that we here are looking forward to your future updates. 
Wishing you all the best and thanking you guys from the bottom of my heart. :x

This.

I don't have the time or the mental stamina to wade through the crap in discord. Being able to read through old discussions and communicate with others via forums is much more pleasant.

@Darkrasp

How confident are you guys that you can afford to run multiple realms in the long run? I don't know anything about the costs involved but from what I've read, elysium has been burning through a lot of money. Also, is the option to remain on BC or WotLK realms, assuming the project makes it that far, still going to happen?

Happy that you guys didn't quit. <3

Thank you for all the hard work you're putting into this project! It's nice to hear that you are strong as a team. Just keep up the good work, we're supporting you every ways we can! :)

Cheers!

Glad to hear it.

I can't wait to start playing.

Edited by Adalon

10 minutes ago, nerdsmasher5001 said:

DOA if you don't release before gummycraft mate

Thanks for your contribution to the community. 

@Darkrasp Thank you, thank you, thank you for seeing reason. I am genuinely sorry on behalf of the toxic influences that saw fit to pry into the personal lives of the staff; that is totally unacceptable. As someone who was obviously against that whole LGN business from the word 'go', I'm glad it's largely blown over. I always wished you guys the best of luck but now I can again look forward to actually being a part of CF instead of just distantly hoping it succeeds. 

Excellent post. In my honest opinion those who have stuck around long enough to see this project come to fruition will gladly help sustain the server if that need every arises. Most were willing to pay a monthly fee to blizzard for legacy servers so why not take that money and give it back to the community here. You have definitely lit another spark in this guys heart, and I look forward to the projects eventual release and updates. 

One note though, please be sure to take care of yourselves physically as well as emotionally. None of you are good if those two things are not first in order.

Now to wait for @Outstanding uplifting post! ;)

Kind regards and thank you @Darkrasp @Asura @Crogge and the rest of the development team, testers, and admins.

Statin

I know that's maybe the last question you want to hear , but will it be possible to transfer characters from Elysium to crestfall ?

Just now, moulayakram said:

I know that's maybe the last question you want to hear , but will it be possible to transfer characters from Elysium to crestfall ?

It's a valid question but my money is on "no".

It's hard enough to ensure some integrity for the realms under you direct control when discussing transfers or copies (as you can see by the relevant part of the announcement).

Opening that up from a realm that's not even under your control would be madness.

It would also be in effect the same (far as this community is concerned) as giving option to boost to 60.

1 minute ago, Roadblock said:

It's hard enough to ensure some integrity for the realms under you direct control when discussing transfers or copies (as you can see by the relevant part of the announcement).

Opening that up from a realm that's not even under your control would be madness.

It would also be in effect the same (far as this community is concerned) as giving option to boost to 60.

Guys, you were really sleeping in the past few days aren't you? :)

2 minutes ago, Roadblock said:

it's what I thought, but costed nothing to ask . Thanks for the reply thought

Edited by moulayakram

Great news! Thank you guys for all the hard work.

I like how you are handling expansion progression (giving the player the flexibility to move on when the player was ready).  That was my big concern with the LGN concept you had before (forcing a player to go to TBC or be permanently stuck at Vanilla).

So, on that point, big thumbs up from me.