Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vanilla4Life

Arise, Champions of the Light!

47 posts in this topic

If I'm going to roll paladin, dwarf is totally the choice if you are going to play PvP. The racials which dwarf paladins have are better than the ones which humans posses.

Rolling dwarf and you will say goodbye to blind forever.

The human +sword and mace skill is going to be a better choice if you plan on PvEing, but who PvE as a ret anyways?

50 minutes ago, Daribon said:

If I'm going to roll paladin, dwarf is totally the choice if you are going to play PvP. The racials which dwarf paladins have are better than the ones which humans posses.

Rolling dwarf and you will say goodbye to blind forever.

The human +sword and mace skill is going to be a better choice if you plan on PvEing, but who PvE as a ret anyways?

Yes, I'm REALLY into PvP, so I cannot deny it's fun to LOL @ at rogues when they blind me. Though I do enjoy Perception in PvP also.

But more than that, I'm mainly about that sexy beard.   :x

If I main paladin, female dwarf as ugly as I can make it.

If it's an alt, human for mucking about as ret in some easy PvE and 20's.

Human Paladin in order to preform maximum DPS while Retribution and maximum Threats while Tank ;) .

Dwarf i would choose only for PVP and Tank.

On 7/20/2016 at 10:23 PM, Killerduki said:

Human Paladin in order to preform maximum DPS while Retribution and maximum Threats while Tank ;) .

Dwarf i would choose only for PVP and Tank.

Funny to see you back here after saying on the Nost forums you'd never play on this project xD

On 17.4.2016 at 11:02 PM, Jahon said:

Paladin bros 

Get in here

<3 

10 minutes ago, Elicas said:

Funny to see you back here after saying on the Nost forums you'd never play on this project xD

People like him are just too weak to hold their word.

I don't recall him ever giving his word on the matter. Maybe he simply changed his mind?

Anyhow, Duki is an expert theorycrafter when it comes to vanilla Pallies. I truly hope he gives this place a try.

EDIT: It would seem that Duki made the Nost post several days after he made the one here. Hope that clears things up for you.

Edited by TheFishyOne

Female human paladin because I always loved the way they look and wear gear, as well as perception being a joy to use in PVP :) will be playing PVP and PVE 

Rolling human paladin druid

Edited by Svensson

Rolling Female Dwarf just so I can do the fence jumps WHERE MY PVPERS AT YOO?

I've settled on a female dwarf paladin myself for two reasons: So many planned priests and free mount! (I SUCK at making gold early on)

Despite wanting to go priest, I think I'm gonna go Pally. Pally Powerrrrr! 

tumblr_o5v8r5bJsu1qkpz2go1_r1_400.gif

Female dwarf paladin as well. I always played human and want do have a little difference now. Besides the racial is really nice for PvP.

There is no future for pallies after lvl 60. They cant be a tank or DPS. Roll female paladin to wear robes as healer.

Give my Nost`s consercration back!

Edited by Greengrass

Hi everyone! going to be human paladin... as always:D In a name of Light! RP  for the win

Will be rolling pally of course! Not sure on race yet though.

12 minutes ago, Knetik said:

Will be rolling pally of course! Not sure on race yet though.

Dwarf is probably better for pvp, while both human and dwarf are the same pve (maybe human a little better with bonus spirit?).

2 minutes ago, Kel said:

Dwarf is probably better for pvp, while both human and dwarf are the same pve (maybe human a little better with bonus spirit?).

Most of the differences are pretty negligible. I am leaning more towards Human for the weapon specs but all in all, its gonna be more cosmetic based for me.