Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vanilla4Life

Arise, Champions of the Light!

47 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Kel said:

(maybe human a little better with bonus spirit?).

Spirit is not a stat for paladin. And dwarf is a way to go.

@wingpuller I think you will find that Human female has the best casting animation, making it far superior to the puny dwarfs. 

Edited by Zunnie

Fem. Dwarves have the best animations in the game, actually. But the worst legs.

Dwarfs are good due to racial only, but i  will roll Human male Paladin - smashing heads is good when you are tall!

Will be a male Human for me! Female Humans hold their Weapons in a better way( They actually protect themselves with their Offhands^^) But the Tier Sets just llook better on a male character + I prefer his healing Animations.

On ‎24‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 9:56 AM, wingpuller said:

Spirit is not a stat for paladin. And dwarf is a way to go.

Spirit is pretty much useless for Paladins apart form leveling, aye. But Humans also have that Reputation Bonus and their stealth detection is pretty neat for pvp, especially objetives.

In the past I always rolled a human Pally, but I am enjoying playing the Dwarf I have on Elysium so I will probably go that way. My lack of skill outweighs any racial gains anyway.

2 minutes ago, machack said:

lady dwarf pally represent!

I wanted to roll this combo too! Dwarf lass master race!

Just now, ilovecats said:

I wanted to roll this combo too! Dwarf lass master race!

Listen, if you get either the long twin braids or the long braid crown hairs, they do the most amazing satisfying spinny thing when you cast.  

plus, y'know.  thighs that could murder a man.

3 minutes ago, machack said:

Listen, if you get either the long twin braids or the long braid crown hairs, they do the most amazing satisfying spinny thing when you cast.  

plus, y'know.  thighs that could murder a man.

I thought I'll have a beard ;c

4 minutes ago, ilovecats said:

I thought I'll have a beard ;c

Alas, though I would love to have beards, they will not let us have them. :c

You do have a glorious, glorious lady beard.

Keep it 'neath your armour, please.

Posted (edited)

You guys should make a guild full of paladins atleast in the beginning. cool thing isnt it?

going dungeon full of paladins, questing full of paladins and everyone has different professions.

Edited by Brikot

1 hour ago, Brikot said:

You guys should make a guild full of paladins atleast in the beginning. cool thing isnt it?

going dungeon full of paladins, questing full of paladins and everyone has different professions.

Ha, I've sometimes thought about this.  Just imagining a 40 man paladin raid.  The main excitement would be trying to beat the enrage timers.

11 hours ago, Humperdink said:

Ha, I've sometimes thought about this.  Just imagining a 40 man paladin raid.  The main excitement would be trying to beat the enrage timers.

Team 5-Paladin Dungeon builds.