Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AzAMOuS

Crestfall Closed Beta Footage

*Asura promptly shits himself*

Aaaaaaaaaaand Duki uses this as "proof" that CF is shit while thinking it's actual beta footage. Called it and waiting.

Edited by VeloxBanks

19 minutes ago, duzyizly said:

le nice clickbait

What?

Naisu kurikubaito.

I expected something along the lines of you logging in and being automatically redirected to PayPal to make a donation.

No cats, no upvote.

2 minutes ago, ilovecats said:

Naisu kurikubaito.

I expected something along the lines of you logging in and being automatically redirected to PayPal to make a donation.

No cats, no upvote.

Damn that would've been a great idea. Too late now though :(

Fell for this shit post lmao :D

Also wyke seems mad 😁😁😁

Edited by MadeByRockets

2 hours ago, Outstanding said:

Hue

That is actually pretty accurate.

As for the OP, @AzAMOuS, in no way this is the CF beta. The spiders don't crash the server on contact.
I like your warrior keybinds though.

Edited by Xaverius

13 minutes ago, Xaverius said:

That is actually pretty accurate.

As for the OP, @AzAMOuS, in no way this is the CF beta. The spiders don't crash the server on contact.
I like your warrior keybinds though.

Thank you.

Yeah, this is unfortunately not actual Beta footage.  5/7 for effort though.  :D

But it looks so real! baha on another note you need to work on those camera angles there horrid.

1 hour ago, Darkrasp said:

Yeah, this is unfortunately not actual Beta footage.  5/7 for effort though.  :D

<3

12 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

Made me still smile a lot. :D

Funny, the video was removed from /r/wowservers cause a specific individual 'snitched' -- said it was 'doing damage' to Crestfall. I can only fucking laugh.

22 hours ago, CavemanOhYea said:

But it looks so real! baha on another note you need to work on those camera angles there horrid.

I'm gonna pretend you're joking about me not joking.

To be fair to Wyke, if r/wowservers was properly moderated that would have been removed without the need for reporting. While it was amusing shitposting, that isn't the point of the sub, project detractors will use it as evidence the project is below expectations, regardless of where the footage came from. Remember last year when people 'leaked' the screenshot of a Threshadon attacking a gnome through the wood of a pier? That was from Elysiums pre-nost core, still attributed to us today.

While I can appreciate the humour of the post, from a PR standpoint, it will be used negatively.

2 hours ago, Elicas said:

To be fair to Wyke, if r/wowservers was properly moderated that would have been removed without the need for reporting. While it was amusing shitposting, that isn't the point of the sub, project detractors will use it as evidence the project is below expectations, regardless of where the footage came from. Remember last year when people 'leaked' the screenshot of a Threshadon attacking a gnome through the wood of a pier? That was from Elysiums pre-nost core, still attributed to us today.

While I can appreciate the humour of the post, from a PR standpoint, it will be used negatively.

Yeah I get it what you're saying and why it's done but I see it as an obvious joke. No matter, though, can't expect everyone on the internet to share the same humor.