Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Masquerader

LF to be in the first patch of players

I played in retail vanilla beta. Was a server quest and region designer in NWN Menzoberranzan before WoW was even in Alpha stages. I have played retail through to legion, have 2 realms full of 110s. if there is something i am good at its wow. I have been dipping my pen into legacy realms, playing most recently on elyisum, now i never got involved in the drama there, as many of the regular players have not. Either way not what i want to do, i want a fresh start with the first batch of players to grow in that community due to being a month late in original vanilla release because of NWN projects tying my hands. the one wow experience i never truly had, so i have decided to leave other legacy realms and put my eggs into this basket so to speak. I am hoping for a mature group, with goal oriented early guilds. 

Edited by Masquerader

Hello and welcome to the basket! I am sure the other eggs will say hi shortly.

Also NWN designer, huh? That's pretty cool. Back then, that was the first 3D game in the series, wasn't it?

Edited by Xaverius

i worked on a few of the NWN servers. Menzo in alot of ways paved the way for wow as we know it today ; the simple improvements make wow are the seemless zones that nwn lacked. It was the first 3d engine in a DND based game. One of the big things people remember is armor dye, even wanted it to be in wow. 

50 minutes ago, Masquerader said:

I played in retail vanilla beta. Was a server quest and region designer in NWN Menzoberranzan before WoW was even in Alpha stages. I have played retail through to legion, have 2 realms full of 110s. if there is something i am good at its wow. I have been dipping my pen into legacy realms, playing most recently on elyisum, now i never got involved in the drama there, as many of the regular players have not. Either way not what i want to do, i want a fresh start with the first batch of players to grow in that community due to being a month late in original vanilla release because of NWN projects tying my hands. the one wow experience i never truly had, so i have decided to leave other legacy realms and put my eggs into this basket so to speak. I am hoping for a mature group, with goal oriented early guilds. 

Welcome! PvP/PVE? Alliance/Horde? Tell us more! Favorite class you've played through the expansions? 

pvp horde, my favorite class overall is a rogue, but a dagger one.. here i'll use a similar pattern i did with other blizzlike legacy realms, and level a lock and rogue. swapping rested xp til 60. 

lock will supply the rogue a more gear dependent leveler.  

the key is to know when your offline toon hits 150% so to avoid any potential rested going to waste; this seems like a bad process, but i dont quest 20-44 i'll level the lock to 20, then the rogue (keeping rested under cap on the lock) then grinding out rested xp in turn. doing so i can keep up with people focused on one toon at a time, but my girl might get alittle pissy from time to time. #adultingsucks 

Welcome!

NWN was such a classic, it's never far from my HD.

I also want to be early on the vanilla realm like OP but I'm going to be PVE. A fresh start in a new comunity is all I need :D

It is always a good idea to think of class and profession combos, because money is what you need most of all on a new realm.