Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Outstanding

Forum Review 28th February 2017

You forgot the raid DPS chart. Who is doing the most forums damage? Darkrasp is probably topping the heals chart.

You need an extra slice on the pie chart for people with 1500+ posts.

Sub 1500 Peasant.

+rep

Now to actually read the post. kek

Edited by VeloxBanks

4 hours ago, WITCHCRAFT said:

You forgot the raid DPS chart. Who is doing the most forums damage? Darkrasp is probably topping the heals chart.

So I take it Asura has been the tank then?

4 hours ago, WITCHCRAFT said:

DPS chart

I guess :17hunter: is a dmg dealer here...

24 minutes ago, Soyoen said:

So I take it Asura has been the tank then?

Tank / Raid Lead / MVP

On 28/02/2017 at 11:48 PM, myrnym said:

Tank / Raid Lead / MVP

Also Guild master Kappa

On 2/28/2017 at 1:39 PM, Elicas said:

You need an extra slice on the pie chart for people with 1500+ posts.

Sub 1500 Peasant.

5c659611ed3d3d6bdf058253d31e8752a2bdf367

So I guess I should just post a response to get my post count up. (Really cool to see that info, though)

3 hours ago, cell007 said:

5c659611ed3d3d6bdf058253d31e8752a2bdf367

Drown me in apple pie.

So if I'm reading that pizza chart correctly, I'm one of only 64 people to have made more then 100 posts? 

I'm sorry to all. I didn't realize I ws taking up that much space. 

Now, can you do a pizza chart showing USEFUL posts VS  blabbering jargon? I know I might lead one of those...

(and Elysium won't respond to any of my 3 email accounts, so F it)

2 hours ago, Ugondiss said:

Now, can you do a pizza chart showing USEFUL posts VS  blabbering jargon? I know I might lead one of those...

There's a third type as well. People like me whose posts are 90% off-topic or welcome posts in the newcomers and introductions section.

29 minutes ago, Lilaina said:

There's a third type as well. People like me whose posts are 90% off-topic or welcome posts in the newcomers and introductions section.

Welcoming newbie's is very useful in my opinion. 

On 2/28/2017 at 7:05 PM, Outstanding said:

I will take this opportunity to sneak in an advert for a guild we are running on Darrowshire (Elysium PvE). It's a tranquil backwater of nothingness where a small number of the truly cool people hang out doing stuff like levelling toons, UI interface options, instancing and we hope, some end raiding too. There's no pressure to level and it's just for Crestfall people. Unfortunately, it's Alliance, sorry. But the intention is that a lot of the same players will be on the horde side when CF launches on the Zul'Dare realm.

There's a discord set up here  https://discord.gg/G5pRmwm so you can pop on and tell us the name of your toon.

We promise, no drama.

Just finished Witch3 and.....dunno what to play now.After this exp(best game i ever played, damn), theres only 2 games in my mind, W3 and WoW.Im so bored right now.Whats the name of guild there, i may give it a shot these days.

O yea, dont mind me, but i really dont know an dont care about discord.Tried once, its just to fast for me.

@Sallerius That's OK. Our discord is so slow, we might get one message a day, and that's usually about the weather, or the Eurovision, or truck driving.

The name of the guild is ''Leprechaun Apocalypse'' (don't ask)

You can't /wh us until you get to 10th level, so you can either leave your character name here, or indeed here:

25 minutes ago, Outstanding said:

@Sallerius That's OK. Our discord is so slow, we might get one message a day, and that's usually about the weather, or the Eurovision, or truck driving.

The name of the guild is ''Leprechaun Apocalypse'' (don't ask)

You can't /wh us until you get to 10th level, so you can either leave your character name here, or indeed here:

Yeah, our discord is akin to postcard correspondence :D I expect it'll eventually become useful for messages about what possible instance runs will happen on a certain evening. I think it suits our purposes pretty well.

Posted (edited)

Nineteenth!

Welcoming newbie's is very useful in my opinion. 

Newbie's what? What is it belonging to a newbie that we should welcome?

Edited by Xaverius

8 months and 108 posts before I get the ole grammar nazi to hand it to me... it was a good run. 

Welcoming people who are new to the forum (who I refer to as "newbies"), is a useful post... in my opinion. 

( by the way, i can't wait for Crogge's project to open, so I can visit Outlands)

6 minutes ago, Ugondiss said:

Outlands

I think it should be Outland's.

Posted (edited)

8 months and 108 posts before I get the ole grammar nazi to hand it to me... it was a good run. 

Welcoming people who are new to the forum (who I refer to as "newbies"), is a useful post... in my opinion. 

( by the way, i can't wait for Crogge's project to open, so I can visit Outlands)

He was being witty. Or a grammar nazi. Or both. 

Plural form for a newbie is newbies, not newbie's. That 's -part indicates a genitive, someone possessing something, rather than plural. 

I'll shut up now. Or at least stop typing.

2 hours ago, Efrafa said:

I think it should be Outland's.

I'm fairly sure I see what you did there ¬¬

Edited by pvescrub