Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epica

Hi

Hello, just wanted to write this up real quick. I plan on playing on the Zul'Dare PvE server as a human warrior engineering/enchanting. i played retail for roughly 3 years from wotlk to cata my main at the time was a nelf hunter.

Thanks to WoW, researching things about video games has become a fun hobby of mine. For instance i can recall when I was installing wow for the first time realizing I hadn't played any mmo let alone multiplayer game at the time, I found these set of videos. looking back at them now they're pretty cringey but i still hold some guilty pleasure for them thanks to nostalgia.

I don't expect to have too much of a presence here since most of my time is spent shitposting elsewhere but I can promise to save anything I find useful for this forum.

*shill inc* i have been playing halo online to pass the time waiting for CF release if anyone wants to join. Also reading through old forums with hindsight i find fun to pass the time as well.

Nearly perfect choice. Welcome nonetheless..

Yes! Another tank for me to beg to run me through dungeons :D

23 minutes ago, Kelila said:

Yes! Another tank for me to beg to run me through dungeons :D

Good, i was afraid i wasn't going to get the blizzlike experience.

Welcome!

Right server, right faction, wrong class.

;)