Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asura

Project Update - July 17th, 2016

52 posts in this topic
On 8/4/2016 at 9:12 AM, Odysseu said:

Nice to know. 

Of course I wouldn't roll a Shadow Priest and try to join on those firsts raids. I love to buff people and give some dps (i don't need to be the highest, just a decent one).What would you recommend? 

Depends if you more like melee or range classes. Personally, I developed love for rogues recently, but since you mentioned buffs they are out of picture. Idk...mages are easy to play in PvE, at least they are till AQ40. One button spam, and occasional buffs with some food/drink conjuring. Also, basic raid consumables aren't that expensive for them...

Its awsome to see that this will be a PTE project release. I've been waiting a long ass time for development of a project like this.

Take the time you need guys, we rather have an almost flawless product than yet another molten wow or any sheit server. In the end, quality beats quantity.

I'm new here yes, cause i wasn't aware of this project untill earlier yesterday. However i'm sticking around and will do what i can to get people on this server as well. People that want to relive the whole hype should know about this project in any way!

Godspeed guys and continou the good work, as we will be waiting for ya!