Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sherekhan

Question about lvling

I often see people run to let say Teldrassil as a Gnome and do the lvl 1-6 quests there when they are lvl 6. Why do people do that? Is it for rep or? 

1 hour ago, TheDruidCode said:

Yep, for rep.

is it somthing to recomend?

Well, it's not done to contention issues. If you look at the starting zones on Alliance in for example, Darrowshire PvE we have

Human 44%

Night Elf 27%

Gnome+Dwarf 27%

So only humans would benefit by moving to alternate levelling areas

I'd imagine some people just want to level in a different starting zone. As I'll most likely be rolling a Dwarf I'll also most likely move out of the North Pole and go straight to Elwynn. It's just that Elwynn forest is my favorite starting zone.

I imagine or at least hope I won't be the only one doing this. 

Night elves are generally the least populated so people go there to finish quests faster compared to the human starting area.

14 hours ago, Sherekhan said:

is it somthing to recomend?

If you want to buy another races mount yes. Cloth turnins for rep is added in later patch. 

I doubt people do it for easier leveling in starter zones. It would be more of a hassle getting there than finish a more populated starter zone.

Posted (edited)

Im playing on another server currently, vanilla, and we are doing 5man elite group quest, what about allowing questing in a raid group ? Just thought about it, there are like 10+ people in the same area trying to get the same mobs. that would be cool, just curious tho...

Edit: I guess its the challenge / difficulty part so that a quest is beaten by a certain amount of people not more than that or it becomes to easy.

Edited by Brikot

For anyone looking for a fresh tbc realm hellground just launched and needs some alliance players.

On 3/4/2017 at 2:01 PM, MagikStaff said:

Night elves are generally the least populated so people go there to finish quests faster compared to the human starting area.

yeah for the teldrassil, but every guide directs all Alliance races to Darkshore :(

I often go to another starting zone after finishing 1-5 quests or 1-10 in the first one. Generally I switch zones so I can always be a few lvls above the min. requirement for a zone, for excemple I get lvl 34 before going to stv, or lvl 24 before going to ashenvale. Leveling in vanilla is hard for some classes and it's much easier this way. :) Rep. is another matter. In vanilla you don't get rep for low level quests when your're 60.