Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elicas

Logan

Holy shit it's good. Better than Deadpool good. Best superhero film of the last 10 years good. You owe it to yourself to see it on the big screen if you like these kinds of films.

Even the wife loved it.

38 minutes ago, Elicas said:

Holy shit it's good. Better than Deadpool good. Best superhero film of the last 10 years good. You owe it to yourself to see it on the big screen if you like these kinds of films.

Even the wife loved it.

Depends on how good you are at reviewing. I'm guessing pretty straight and not one for praise. So this sounds good.

Fuck you and everyone else who doesn't have a 1 year old with sleep issues tbh.

I'm glad for you and the fact that you were able to see this film that many, many people agree is a new level of goodness for the X franchise. So glad. Thank you for your recommendation. I'll get back to you with a review in 6 months when it's out on Netflix.

*I Hurt myself today, too see if I still feel. I focus, on the pain, the only thing that's real.*

Really want to see Logan. Haven't been this excited since Silence came out. I believe it's going to be one of the top 3 of all wolverines sequels. 

14 hours ago, Yavannie said:

Fuck you and everyone else who doesn't have a 1 year old with sleep issues tbh.

I'm glad for you and the fact that you were able to see this film that many, many people agree is a new level of goodness for the X franchise. So glad. Thank you for your recommendation. I'll get back to you with a review in 6 months when it's out on Netflix.

We pawned the kids off on my parents for an afternoon and went on Saturday ;)

13 hours ago, DonnyDonowitz said:

*I Hurt myself today, too see if I still feel. I focus, on the pain, the only thing that's real.*

Really want to see Logan. Haven't been this excited since Silence came out. I believe it's going to be one of the top 3 of all wolverines sequels. 

It's easily the best entry in the whole X franchise.

Confirmed, Elicas pwns kids. 

I'll probably just watch it from netflix eventually. Kinda tired of superhero stuff.

Saw Logan today. It is quite good.

Chose John Wick 2 over it, going to go next week tho

La La Land and Manchester By The Sea is where it's at!