Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Yavannie

Fave flavour items

26 posts in this topic

So, while faffing about on A Realm the other night, I completed the quest to get Dartol's Rod of Transformation which is an old favourite of mine. I had some stuff stored in my bank for expansion after expansion, just for the memories. Or, like in the case of Light of Elune, because it always seemed to valuable to waste. 

What collects dust in your bank? Archmage Vargot's Staff, maybe? Really Sticky Glue? Tell us all about it!

tagging @duzyizly especially ;) 

The One Ring sits in my retail bank.

Along with my Aldor tabard and Shadowmourne. Might be worthless now but every time I see them in the corner of my bank tab, I feel pride of my feats.

My first 3 purps:

Windhawk set

Still in my bank (I think) over there in retail land. I refused to ever let go. Couldn't even transmog them, cause they're ugly as balls. Those mats.... first thing I truly ever worked at while playing this game. Maybe the only work I ever put in. 

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Spectral_Essence

I was a newb, wotlk was exp, so u can imagine how much time did take me to get lvl for this quest.Sadly, grp for scholo was imposible to find(waited for hours), most ppl just went BC dungs.Soon after Cata hit, and this amazing quest line got lost in void forever.

Many of the things I kept have already been mentioned. There was also the torch from the ghost in Westfall and off-hand flowers. Oh, and trinkets. Like Luffa, essence of eranikus, nifty stopwatch, Linken's boomerang etc. And different kinds of rocks. The grey map of Nagrand given by the earth elemental guy at the Throne of the Elements too.

Ehrm... My bank slots are usually full of complete shite that I picked up somewhere, and have no idea if they are of any use. You never know! It might be useful in the expansion after this one.

I suspect in Zul'Dare I'll be more circumspect... But in truth I am a Horder.

I regularly use the rod actually, on a druid you can be an animal form but still look like an Elf/Tauren if you use the rod, shift and then remove the rod buff. It's fun to see something other than a FUGLY bear.

14 hours ago, Outstanding said:

I suspect in Zul'Dare I'll be more circumspect... But in truth I am a Horder.

Lulz :D

19 hours ago, Lilaina said:

Luffa, essence of eranikus, nifty stopwatch

What, I thought these are mandatory!

Luffa is good against anything that decides to bleed you, even in pvp, nifty stopwatch is self-explanatory, and Chained Essence of Eranikus is known as "the rogue/druid detector" :P.

Now different kinds of rocks, that takes me back. When we just started, one classmate liked to collect rings. Had an entire bank slot full of them. One day me and a friend pranked him and took everything out and replaced it with a single rough stone. He wasn't happy.

Also come to think of it, I usually keep anything that has interesting use or at least looks nice. that's why I have such inventory issues all the time.

Remember the Everlasting Underspore Frond you get from Sporeggar quests?

1 hour ago, Xaverius said:

Remember the Everlasting Underspore Frond you get from Sporeggar quests?

Yeah, I think I kept that in my bags as a source of free food for hunter pets.

24 minutes ago, Outstanding said:

That is so wrong

I like to look fabulous for screenshots during raid! Otherwise I just strip naked

Barman Shanker - RIP ... thanks to normalization this became just a keepsake, but in general BRD was such a fun instance to stealth through, fr resistance stuff (burning essence + bracers from incendarius) / pickpocket runs / soloing braziers / getting shanker / dark iron mining and just screwing around in general

i am pretty sure i spent more time in BRD than in any other non raid instance

Priest: Benediction/Anathema, Argent Dawn Tabard, 2nd Eye of Shadow.

Hunter: Arcanite Ripper, Ancient Amani Longbow

Couple other keepsakes I've kept , but those are really the ones I really hold significant value in having.

I don't really remeber many items that I usually keep in my inventory... the question arises then, why is my inventory always so extremely full then?

Logged on my lvl 29 paladin on wotlk, and in his case, the bags are full of mostly every weapon that drops in 18+ dungeons as well as some gear.

But usually it's just interesting dresses and weapons, weather-beaten fishing hat, roughly 20 pets, the keg from Brewfest, some extra mounts, that stack of Nagrand cherries I'll never use (just in case), Light of Elune that I will also never use, shirts, and many random inconsequential items like that.

Also sometimes I collect books, but those go into the bank.

Barov Servant Bell.  That and the box of puppies trinket made soloing Viscidus kinda fun.

On 11. 4. 2017 at 10:29 PM, Shoraine said:

Piccolo of the Flaming Fire.

Good catch. That one is, of course, essential.

Also,
http://www.wowhead.com/item=33229

The only purple pirate shirt in the game. Unfortunately, Cata ruined it, just like it ruined everything else.

Just went through my first ever character's stash, and the memories just kept piling up. Argent Dawn Commission, Eternal Quintessence, the key items for UBRS, Ony, Mara and ZF ... and finally Agent of Nozdormu.