Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hybris

Greetings! o/

Greetings, Crestfallen!

After having created my account here yesterday, I thought I'd say hi myself with a quick introduction:
The name's David and I've been playing WoW off and on now for probably 9-10 years. I starded a few months prior to the Naxx. patch in Vanilla as a Night Elf Hunter and played that throughout BC (as a Draenei).
Sunwell I then decided to give the Hunter to my brother and start afresh on a Druid that I've played since (first Night Elf, then Wargen). 
I was rather active during WotLK (we downed LK on Hc) but played on the German Server Gilneas, so you've probably never heard of it.^^

Cataclism was a rather sad time for me since the game lost a lot of its flair to me, especially the Deathwing Encounter was absolute bullocks.. Anyhow, I quit WoW during more or less all of Pandaria and came back at the end of it to start playing with my brother again (We switched Servers to Argent Dawn) where he was a raider with Ragnarök. I joined the guild too later in WoD for some Mythic Archi raiding, but not much else. 
The most active I've been in total, is probably in Legion (some 60/70 days at max level up till mid December). I just really liked the new world quests and the content (additionally I was finally immersed in a good raiding environment, great people and just good times in general).
I've since quit [rather take a break] due to lack of time in January and Feb. and I believe the guild I raided with (Wasted Potential) has since broken apart.

Generally I'm just looking forward to experiencing the Vanilla game again and just having a great time with the original content. I know it's still a long time coming, but heck, I'm looking forward for launch! :)

Cheers! o/

Welcome to our community! 

Let's hope we can relive our vanilla experience soon :)

Will you be playing on the pvp or pve server? 

Welcome! Always nice to see more people joining and getting active around here :)

Oh bloody Argent Dawn. I was so disappointed with Goldshire.

That's a very cool story, but do you like cats?

I'll be playing on the PvE server. I never really got into PvP (1900-ish rating at max or so) and the being ganked while levelling is a pain in the a**. :D

Oh, then you clearly went to the wrong tavern. I hear Mage District has quite the different crowd. Wayy too much ERP going on there.^^

And I do indeed like cats. Had one most of my life till 2 years back and plan on getting a kitten later this year :)

I'm also not a PvP player. When I pvp'd with friends/guildies I always played gankbait :D

I will be playing on the PvE server also, Horde side. Cya there when it's launched! 

Posted (edited)

Thanks again for the warm welcome, everyone! Makes you feel right at home here. Really nice community you got going on here :)

And I'll try my best to become a part of it.

Edited by Hybris
Edit: additions