Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

telemecus

Greetings and Salutations

Hello Community,

I have been on the few different private wow servers before Kronos, Nost, and Elyisium and have been following this project for awhile we a keen interest. 

A little about my wow career. I first started playing wow Day 1 one on the Garona Server and was there until Black Temple when I moved to Exodar. I played everything until end of MOP when I stopped came back for a bit in legion and felt bored. 

I was of a different sort in vanilla as when it first came out i played a prot pally and I was one of our tanks for MC-Naxx. Got to tank most of the bosses before righteous fury was in the game. I was fortunate to be in a guild that let me play as I wanted to and didn't force me to heal although i did on some fights. BC came around and we finally has the spells and gear to allow me to be a full time tank as was intended and being able to fully play and progress as a tank is what I always wanted. I played paladin until ICC when I switched to shaman and was a shaman until mop when I was able to play the monk. I tanked all MOP and then stopped playing.

Some of my most memorable moments in vanilla:

1. Getting my first epic a world drop called Ring of Saviors

2. Getting to Tank Ragnaros for the first time was not a easy fight.

3. We where doing Rag and one of our engineers used the gnomish discombobulator ray on him and turned him into a leper gnome we subsequently wiped from laughter after seeing that happen. 

That is a little about me I plan on getting back on a pally when the servers go live and playing it again. So you all in game.

Telemecus

Hello there, welcome aboard. 

Ragnaros, the gnome Lord!  Awesome :)

Welcome o/

3 - got me some funny looks at work when i started chuckling to meself :D

16 hours ago, telemecus said:

3. We where doing Rag and one of our engineers used the gnomish discombobulator ray on him and turned him into a leper gnome we subsequently wiped from laughter after seeing that happen. 

You wasn't in Invictus on Kronos by any chance? Because one of our Hunters did just this...

4 hours ago, Elicas said:

You wasn't in Invictus on Kronos by any chance? Because one of our Hunters did just this...

Nope this happened back in retail vanilla. Never got to max on Kronos.

Welcome!

the Ragna Story really just made my day :D

Is that Gene from Outlaw Star as your profile pic? Cool

welcome :]