Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ongathula

LF semi-hardcore guild at start

Trying not to make this too long. I would be interested in hitting the ground running once this server goes live. While not looking to compete for server firsts, I would want to smash content as it is released. I generally work from home, so leveling isn't an issue. I can play any dps and shaman (any spec - separated due to their hybrid nature) with no troubles. I would be looking for at least 4 others that want to run consistently from day 1. I am currently leveling on Darrowshire to refresh the feels. Send me a PM here if you want to hook up on Darrowshire to chat a bit.

I take it you'll play horde? Otherwise I'd be indeed very interested in rolling with you since a pre 3-5 group is exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm not entirely certain I want to run as a Nelf Hunter. The troll does speak to me. But anyhow.

Mostly you'll prbly need to wait for a few more weeks, since launch is still some time off.

Cheers anyhow o/