Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Masquerader

Geek Corner

Posted (edited)

I am re-doing my water loop next week (waiting on one last delivery) anyone else want to show off their builds to boost epeen or to give advice to others. lets try and get a thread going showing off our rigs. 

17200402_10212326377778562_1412994961_o.jpg

Edited by Masquerader

Posted (edited)

ive got new tubing and new fans coming. same white tubing (works awesome with rgb lights haave whatever build color scheme i want, the white picks up the color and reflects it very well, highly recommend either white or pastal white fluids) 

ive got replacement leds for the raystorm block, 5 new andees fans that look like black holes, very cool. new rgb light kit my old one caught fire, fun day. will be moving rad from the bottom case mount  to the top and adding in 2 additional HDD cages hopefully under a modded power supply shroud 

Edited by Masquerader

I'm on a vacation but brought my Lenovo with me. It's really bulky but it has 2 nvidia cards. :P

Looks like this: http://shop.lenovo.com/fi/fi/laptops/lenovo/y-series/y510p/

Wouldn't recommend it. Gets really hot and needs to be plugged in at all times if you want to play any modern game.

I also have a proper PC but I don't remember what parts it has. It runs Witcher 3 so it's probably pretty stronk.

On 12. 3. 2017 at 8:52 AM, Lilaina said:

It's really bulky but it has 2 nvidia cards.

Spoken like a true techie.

I got a i5-3450 @ 3,1 Ghz, 8 GB RAM and that's 5 years old, almost. And a GTX 750Ti from 2014. Considering buying something more current, but I'm not playing modern games atm (those fuckers take days to download) so I keep postponing it all the time.

Just for fun, my previous PC was a 1833 MHz Athlon 2500XP+ with HD 3450 512MB or (previously, and AGAIN after the radeon died becuase it's a radeon) GeForce 4 MX 440 64MB.
Yes, I ran on that from 2003 to 2012 and then some.

Its my first step into the water cooling scene.

IMG_1251.JPG

Y'all got some sexy rigs. I've got a nearly 10 year old computer that wasn't even great back then. But it's been reliable and runs Vanilla WoW perfectly, so I have no complaints. 

Thought about dropping a G on some fancy new setup, but it would be wasted on me. All I play is Classic WoW.

iMac, late 2008, still running without errors whatsoever. Annoyingly slow, though. Especially after the "upgrade" to El Capitan.

macbook air 11" 2012, fan noise when playing WoW is irritating but it's better than nothing 

9 hours ago, Inkd said:

macbook

Enjoy the boats and zeppelins.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Xaverius said:

On Elysium they put a workaround in place, they just transport you to the towers (horde side) with a Slow Fall buff.

On Kronos is a PITA but sometimes if you are in the right spot on a boat and the loading screen is quick you just end up in a different place but still on the ship, but it's not really consistent.

The Crestfallen developers already said they are going to fix this bug which is server side in other threads

Edited by Inkd

On 3/13/2017 at 5:42 AM, Toche said:

Its my first step into the water cooling scene.

IMG_1251.JPG

that case is nice af 

20 hours ago, Xaverius said:

Well why do you think he's waiting for Crestfall :333

Posted (edited)

If it's an E-peen contest you want, then I'll throw my system in:

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/v4yVgL

I wont lie, I still need to by the Case and Heatsink, and need to choose a new PSU /w custom cables. I'm using other parts for the time being.

Edited by Pvt_8Ball