Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kys

Gold Professions? How to make gold in general?

Im really interested in what proffesion should i level as a Warlock. I was thinking on going  Tailoring and Enchanting  or Tailoring and Herbalism. Like i really dont have a clue on which profession profits most and how can i gather enough gold for my mount fast.  Is  there a better way of farming gold? I saw some guy that played as a mage  and farmed BRD trash mobs and got a decent amount of gold, but i think that the economy of the server might be a bit inflated and can cause some problems with that. 

The only possible way of farming gold i see is by vendoring items and selling  green - blue - epic drops.  Im really curious  to hear other peoples' opinion on the topic.

Edited by kys

At the beginning of the server the economy will be horrible, since nobody will have money. I plan to go Tailoring (cos you can craft great shadow dmg items for lock at high levels) and herbalism to farm lvl 60 herbs later. After getting fast mount and stack some money from herb, I plan to switch herbalism for enchanting. Another good choice is imo herb + alchemy.

At the beginning of the Game, you won't really make any money apart from farming mobs to sell items. Since (as Macu stated) noone will have any money. So having a profession to help you get gear is indeed very profitable (especially since you can craft a couple of BoP items in Vanilla). Generally enchanting is a really nice way to make money in the long run (if you have the right recipes of course).
Alchemy, Cooking and Fishing should net you money too. For everything you need the right recipes. Or you won't make money.

Else wise I'd say gathering professions will net you easy money while leveling. Generally grinding should net you a lot of gold (selling tons of grey and white weapons/armor does wonders for your purse). :D

Later on you can play the AH and make money there or try your hand at high-end enchanting and what not. But "early game" farming is probably your best bet. Generally youtube is always your friend in such matters ;)

Hope I helped. Cheers!

I like to get gold via professions, dungeons or attending raids.
Those never fail me B|

Herbalism/Skinning till 60, then dropping Skinning and level Alchemy in one day, start to transmute Arcanites, Superior Mana Pots/Mongoose/Arcane Elixirs, before getting your Flask Recipe

As for PVP'er, i start with Herbalism/Alchemy asap, so i always have stack of highest health potion with me in case of extreme PVP situation