Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Belouska

Hello!

Posted (edited)

Hello Crestfallens! I'm just another motherfucker who is very excited about this server...I've been stalking forums for a while and I decided to sign up.

I'm Luka, a 21 years old casual player from Serbia and I'm looking forward to meet some cool people here.

I've never played Vanilla before but I hope I'll have some great time here - hopefully it will launch soon :)

Regards!

Edited by Belouska

Welcome!

What server/faction will you play?

More Slavs for the Slav horde!

Thank you guys for warm welcome :)

17 hours ago, Rawne said:

Welcome!

What server/faction will you play?

I'm still thinking about which realm to choose but I'm surely rolling horde.

For your first time playing vanilla, I have to recommend PvE. If you played TBC, then it might be ok, but if you've only played Lich King or later, leveling on a PvP server might be a more masochistic endeavor than you're looking for. Though if you do decide to go PvP, I will look forward to meeting you on the fields of battle :).