Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lacoste

Lacoste arrived!

Hello everyone ~~

Just another ordinary introduction from a newcomer, in this case a croco!

Comming from retail since it slowly becomes a worse expansion than WoD was...

I've never played Vanilla before but according to amount of people saying it's probably the best WoW expansion ever I decided to try it out. I'm currently playing on Elysium server while I impatiently wait for Crestall to launch :)

I hope I'll meet some awesome people and hopefully have fun together.

Cheers! xx

Lacoste

Edited by Lacoste

24 minutes ago, Lacoste said:

I've never played Vanilla before

24 minutes ago, Lacoste said:

I'm currently playing on Elysium

images.jpg

2 hours ago, duzyizly said:

images.jpg

@Lacoste There is no hiding place here. But you will meet some nice people.

Edited by Outstanding

4 hours ago, Lacoste said:

Comming from retail since it slowly becomes a worse expansion than WoD was...

B-but I just bought the 6 month sub ;_;

Well, I still have plenty to do as a fresh player.

Hello and welcome! Obviously the PvE realm is better.

Welcome! Vanilla is an entirely different experience; not even recognizable as the game is today. There are a lot of conveniences that you may look for and will not find. There is no dungeon finder. There is no quest helper. There are no free mounts. There is no dual-spec, and it costs a decent amount of money to reset your talents multiple times. There are no summoning stones/teleportation to dungeons. There are many flight paths that don't exist. You have to actually interact with people to get a party and walk wherever you're going together. You actually learn who the people on your server are, and your reputation matters a lot. If that still sound appealing, then we are very glad to have you :). I would love for you to come try out PvP, but honestly for a first vanilla experience I would go PvE and try to hop in @Elicas's guild. If you're a druid, you won't be turned away ;).

Thank you guys for warm welcome... @duzyizly I've never played Vanilla before I joined Elysium, I'm playing there untill Crestfall launches as I wrote up.

Cheers !

/Lacoste

Edited by Lacoste