Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eyedie

Greetings all

Hello, i've been around many Private Servers and playtested a few of them. I worked alongside Suzerain for bug-testing etc on Old Elysium which was miles better than the shit it is now. I can't stand huge population which the 5k cap on Crestfall really interests me.

I've been hiding around reading the forums since the beginning of this project but have only just now made me account to say hello. I always keep myself busy with playing Vanilla WoW and have played on the majority of them. I read Darkrasp's updates regularly and that also gives me a lot of trust within this project.

I will be playing on Horde Side on the PvP server as i've usually played on the Alliance side but need a new challenge (change) towards end-game and raiding!

7 hours ago, Eyedie said:

Horde Side on the PvP

Prepare to die!

On a related note, welcome and enjoy! :) 

Just now, Mal Do'Urden said:

Prepare to die!

Meet you on the Battlefield ;) 

3 hours ago, Mal Do'Urden said:

Prepare to die!

3 hours ago, Eyedie said:

Meet you on the Battlefield ;) 

My sentiments exactly. Glad to have another (not so) friendly face around. Especially one that's so Happy.

Posted (edited)

Welcome! I hope to meet you on the field of battle, my friend!

For. The. Horde.

horde.jpg

Edited by Elitesbane

17 hours ago, Eyedie said:

Hello, i've been around many Private Servers and playtested a few of them. I worked alongside Suzerain for bug-testing etc on Old Elysium which was miles better than the shit it is now. I can't stand huge population which the 5k cap on Crestfall really interests me.

I've been hiding around reading the forums since the beginning of this project but have only just now made me account to say hello. I always keep myself busy with playing Vanilla WoW and have played on the majority of them. I read Darkrasp's updates regularly and that also gives me a lot of trust within this project.

I will be playing on Horde Side on the PvP server as i've usually played on the Alliance side but need a new challenge (change) towards end-game and raiding!

Welcome Eyedie. Even staff members are allowed to indulge in their factional preferences so it's great to see you here. I played on old Elysium (not very far) and started a month or two after release. I know there were a lot of issues at the start, but I found my experiences broadly positive and a lot of bugs were fixed or in the process of being fixed. It's a shame a lot of people weren't prepared to give it the time to sort itself out.

3 hours ago, Outstanding said:

Welcome Eyedie. Even staff members are allowed to indulge in their factional preferences so it's great to see you here. I played on old Elysium (not very far) and started a month or two after release. I know there were a lot of issues at the start, but I found my experiences broadly positive and a lot of bugs were fixed or in the process of being fixed. It's a shame a lot of people weren't prepared to give it the time to sort itself out.

Agreed, population was a big problem towards the end and there were only like 3 raiding guilds at the time left. MCST us and Gnarly. Until the eventual arrival of Nost characters, but then the scripting went to shit after that, as while as decision making.