Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eyedie

PvP Question.

Posted (edited)

I haven't done a lot of hardcore pvp, TBC was my time during that stage but that was a completely different honor system xD I've been reading around and something about the honor system won't be implemented until later on or something? Now I could have read this completely wrong has it was weeks/months ago. But will ranks be available at the start / can you rank up?

Also is there any confirmation about BGs being available from the start? I assume AV won't be until Dire Maul?

Edited by Eyedie

Posted (edited)

The vanilla honor system compares your total honor earned during the week to the rest of your faction, and rank is decided on your standing comparatively. From what I know, it should be available right from the start. Though I'm sure the level restrictions will be in place (e.g. max rank Sergeant until lvl 20+). 

I believe WSG and AB will be available from the start (correct me if I'm wrong), but I know for sure that AV will be later down the road. 

Edited by Elitesbane

I don't believe there will be any rewards for honor at launch. The honor system at launch may just be kills being labeled "honorable" or "dishonorable" with no ranks attached. I know it's somewhere here in the forums, but I'm at work and can't search right now.

1 hour ago, Retrac47 said:

Found the post:

I think everything is in that thread.

I knew I remembered reading that! You sir, are a legend.