Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lilaina

How often do you visit the CF forums?

How often do you visit the CF forums?   79 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you visit the CF forums?

• Once a day
    • Few times a day
    • Few times a week
    • Few times a month
    • 3-5 times a day
    • 5+ a day
    • 10+ a day
    • I need help.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
28 posts in this topic

So, I noticed today that this site had overtaken BBC, FB and instagram as my most visited site. Do I need professional help or do you guys visit this place as often as I do?

(Also I've never posted a poll b4 and wanted to try). :D

There is one cure that miraculously treats this severe condition. But beware. It is highly addictive if you can get your hands on it.

What do you mean? I visited this forum only once. I simply never left.

9 minutes ago, Mal Do'Urden said:

There is one cure that miraculously treats this severe condition. But beware. It is highly addictive if you can get your hands on it.

Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll it's Real Life?

It's like opening your fridge every half an hour, thinking that all of the sudden something new will have appeared. 

I was around these forums probably once a day until the turn of 2017. Now it's a lot more often, desperate for a timeline to book some holidays off work for server release xDxD

3 hours ago, Lilaina said:

So, I noticed today that this site had overtaken BBC, FB and instagram as my most visited site. Do I need professional help or do you guys visit this place as often as I do?

(Also I've never posted a poll b4 and wanted to try). :D

not more often than you for sure :)

I dont know what there is to check here so many times everyday, server not up. Im only checking if there is an announcement or so from the project team

Yeah, the discord was drawing me away for a while, but after that closed I pretty much refresh the front page ever 20 minutes hoping there is new content. Sometimes I get inspired and start some shit-tier discussion, but that's about it.

1 hour ago, Brikot said:

I dont know what there is to check here so many times everyday, server not up. Im only checking if there is an announcement or so from the project team

But what if there's new drama? Or a new secret counter? What if someone has made an interesting post and its going to get buried soon? Or someone has replied to one of your posts? Or (God forbid) one of the devs have posted something? Only one way to be sure!

What do you mean by "visit"? How many times I open the page? Once a day and then I just don't close it.

Or do you mean how many times I look at the page? Yes, I do need help.

Jokes aside, It's not at all surprising for any of us to frequent this place more than is expected. Pretty sure we all have it figured out that this place isn't going to be such a haven forever. At least that's the way I see it. I'm sure a lot of us are spending so much time here now so that we don't have to dig through the endless piles of toxic shit later in order to find just one decent post.

Plus, seeing my shit got upvoted is hype as fuck. There's just something really good about knowing I made someone blow some air out of their nose or slightly nod in agreement.

TL;DR: I spend so much time here because I enjoy spending time with the community. Once the good sailors get drowned in the toxic water I'll probably be here a lot less. Or perhaps I'll still be here shoveling shit looking for the good stuff at the bottom.

I answered "Few times a day" but this is already my 4th or 5th time today so.. I'm already lying to myself. HALP MEh!

Posted (edited)

I used to come quite a bit, but truth is there aren't very many threads that really interest me, so I only find my self coming here once a day or so, despite being an avid fanboy of the project.

When people need help, I'm there offering support, advice and insight, but there isn't a whole lot threads asking for that sorta stuff. There are a lot of smart people on the forum, and because of that I don't really have to help many people, which is what most of my posts usually consist of on other forums.

Edited by Pvt_8Ball

28 minutes ago, VeloxBanks said:

What do you mean by "visit"? How many times I open the page? Once a day and then I just don't close it.

Or do you mean how many times I look at the page? Yes, I do need help.

Jokes aside, It's not at all surprising for any of us to frequent this place more than is expected. Pretty sure we all have it figured out that this place isn't going to be such a haven forever. At least that's the way I see it. I'm sure a lot of us are spending so much time here now so that we don't have to dig through the endless piles of toxic shit later in order to find just one decent post.

Plus, seeing my shit got upvoted is hype as fuck. There's just something really good about knowing I made someone blow some air out of their nose or slightly nod in agreement.

TL;DR: I spend so much time here because I enjoy spending time with the community. Once the good sailors get drowned in the toxic water I'll probably be here a lot less. Or perhaps I'll still be here shoveling shit looking for the good stuff at the bottom.

*Nods*

*Blows air out of nose*

4 minutes ago, Kelila said:

*Nods*

*Blows air out of nose*

I can sleep soundly tonight.

For me, it depends on if I remembered to turn on my home pc. I remote in to do all my time wasting on my personal computer instead of my work computer. If I forget, then I only check it once after I get home. If I remember, then it pretty much stays open all day. I am definitely not ready for the influx of new people after the launch. I wish I had decided to be more involved earlier in my lurker days, so now I have to make up for that lol.

2 hours ago, Lilaina said:

Or someone has replied to one of your posts?

I tried posting a post today and nobody replied. Forums are officially dead.

Btw, I still have the old mystery counter. In 30 minutes it's gonna be exactly 41 days from the incident.

Posted (edited)

wtf is bbc?

Aaaaa, bbc as news?!? ok, u need help;)

Edited by Sallerius
FFS

7 hours ago, Mal Do'Urden said:

Witcher 3?

34 minutes ago, Sallerius said:

wtf is bbc?

Aaaaa, bbc as news?!? ok, u need help;)

What's wrong with BBC? o.O

3 minutes ago, LorewalkerCho said:

Witcher 3?

Already finished the DLC. /cry

46 minutes ago, Xaverius said:

I tried posting a post today and nobody replied.

This is the saddest thing that can happen to anyone online.

Just now, Lilaina said:

Already finished the DLC. /cry

I still have to go and play the first one.

Play again, to be specific. Because I uninstalled it after 5 minutes the last time.

1 hour ago, Xaverius said:

I tried posting a post today and nobody replied. Forums are officially dead.

I tried to reply, then i saw this

Yeah.jpg

17 minutes ago, Lilaina said:

What's wrong with BBC? o.O

Bah, its just me i guess....Not very fond of big news corporations.

More than I should, less than I could.

Curse my mind for looking at BBC and thinking to myself " That must hurt visiting that several times a day" Don't lie I'm not the only one who was thinking it.

I used to visit it few times daily but my RL and messiness of pservers scene kinda drew me away to the point of barely visiting the site anymore. 

I just come around a few times a day to see if anything interesting has been posted that I'm able to contribute to. I don't have much vanilla experience so I'm not often able to contribute, is the problem.