Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DonnyDonowitz

Rate the avatar - Forum Game

59 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, DonnyDonowitz said:

Just found out chicken grease is KFC gravy. Thought you might wanted to know.

Chicken Grease
Another fluttery funk essential is the straight-sixteenths approach to strumming chords popularized by Prince (think “Sexy M.F.”), the Average White Band (intro to “Pick Up the Pieces”), and other groups. “Prince calls it ‘chicken grease,’” says Scott, demonstrating such funk gristle by strumming Ex. 10 with a consistent yet almost feather-light touch. “Prince and I have a good musical rapport onstage. If he is playing low, I play high, or if he’s playing single notes I’ll play chords. It’s the same thing Skip Dorsey and I do on the Timberlake gig. And when Prince wants to change up the groove, he’ll often say, ‘Mike Scott chicken grease!’ and I’ll go into some of these droning sixteenths for a while. If he wants to get out of it, he’ll say something like ‘On the one,’ and we’ll break.”

On 3/27/2017 at 4:09 PM, Chizzum said:

hint:

GO FOR THE THRONE!

I'll give it a 5/10. It's the letter A on top of something that looks like a shield? Maybe?

This is my avatar more full-sized then the tiny square that's there under my name. It felt appropriate for wanting to main a Warlock.

elvaanBLM.jpg

Some anime character or something like that? I'd give it a solid 8.5/10, as the score isn't the only thing solid now...

Generic as generic can be, simplicity has its merits however with most people going too detailed for such a small box.

6/10.

Posted (edited)

Not an anime character, no. What that is, is some fan art someone drew of their Final Fantasy XI character. It just so happens that it looks *almost* exactly like mine, so I've kept it around. I wish I could draw that good.

I give yours a 7/10 cause I like Warriors. They keep the monsters attention so I don't end up taking a dirt nap.

EDIT: huh, it hadn't told me Adalon had posted when I posted this and the last one I saw was Rele's. Adalon I also give a 7 mostly for the same reason I gave Rele one. Healers keep me from dying.

Edited by Xsaeta

Posted (edited)

Eyo Regrowth boy, don't you dare give me such a low score

I'll give you a 5.5/10 as that spell is useless anyway.

EDIT: @Xsaeta I doubt a druid can keep you from dying, in Vanilla atleast, lets not talk about TBC

Edited by Rele

..Like a couple of braying mules fighting over the last low-hanging apple.

Posted (edited)

^ 6/10 - Reason: I don't fucking know, it's a guy. Blue sheen though, and no eye contact with camera is interesting.

Edited by Pvt_8Ball

6/10 reminds me of Sorin in Magic the Gathering and that bastard killed me way too many times with ultimates.

On 3/28/2017 at 7:36 AM, Chickengrease said:

Chicken Grease
Another fluttery funk essential is the straight-sixteenths approach to strumming chords popularized by Prince (think “Sexy M.F.”), the Average White Band (intro to “Pick Up the Pieces”), and other groups. “Prince calls it ‘chicken grease,’” says Scott, demonstrating such funk gristle by strumming Ex. 10 with a consistent yet almost feather-light touch. “Prince and I have a good musical rapport onstage. If he is playing low, I play high, or if he’s playing single notes I’ll play chords. It’s the same thing Skip Dorsey and I do on the Timberlake gig. And when Prince wants to change up the groove, he’ll often say, ‘Mike Scott chicken grease!’ and I’ll go into some of these droning sixteenths for a while. If he wants to get out of it, he’ll say something like ‘On the one,’ and we’ll break.”

Don't really care about the avatars, but now I'm happy i read this thread. Great stuff Chickengrease. 

Is that a Tauren dr00d bear? Tauren dr00ds are the best.  10/10 

its a koopa troopa Dj? and animated its about a 9/10 :D

11 hours ago, Clavus said:

I wonder who made @Elicas's 10/10 avatar... *wink wink*

Still worn with pride bro :)

Elicas' profile pic is an obvious 5/7.

The sturdiness of those perfeclty drawn lines, that it reads Elikus instead of Elicas... just absolutely marvellous!

22 hours ago, cell007 said:

Is that a Tauren dr00d bear? Tauren dr00ds are the best.  10/10 

My damn plans are for tanking teddy bear I like mooo moos :D

Tache, chin beard, afro and what looks like a robin hood style hat with a feather in it, are you a merry man?

6/10