Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

emab

what class?! same MAIN all expansions??

53 posts in this topic

Hunter Vanilla, Warrior TBC, I love breaking faces with big 2 handed wep in 2.4.3 s4 as a warrior.

Edited by dailybs

2 hours ago, Svensson said:

Ended duki's career in just one sentence

2 hours ago, Eyedie said:

You sir, have just made my day. 

Duki just got rekt ! :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Chickengrease said:

All those bitches. Guess that hunter will have a whole harem for herself! 

The funny thing is, all the nelves will be female, and the pervy little old man gnome will be the male

5 minutes ago, Kelila said:

The funny thing is, all the nelves will be female, and the pervy little old man gnome will be the male

Who plays male night elf 

1 minute ago, Chickengrease said:

Who plays male night elf 

One of my buddies loved them. I think their animations are shit though ;)

9 hours ago, Elicas said:

No one will guess what my main will be.

unofficial top forum post counter?

Back in the day my first toon was a Pally then warlock. Then I got serious when Wotlk came out and went shammy raided that guy until Lich king bit the big one.

This time round I'm going priest to heal and shadow form my way though all expansions.

Was planning on maining Priest as Ive done for the past decade, but ive noticed on private servers there always seems to be too many healers so I have to fight for spots. :/

Will be maining Druid all the way through, i'm a fussy bitch so something that has all roles I can swap to is ideal, plus flight form is boss.

1 minute ago, Adalon said:

Was planning on maining Priest as Ive done for the past decade, but ive noticed on private servers there always seems to be too many healers so I have to fight for spots. :/

Will be maining Druid all the way through, i'm a fussy bitch so something that has all roles I can swap to is ideal, plus flight form is boss.

Having too many healers around is so weird. Everyone will be begging for tanks no doubt.

1 minute ago, Planks said:

Having too many healers around is so weird. Everyone will be begging for tanks no doubt.

Yea its simply something I saw with the pserver scene. Hit cap and suddenly theres a flood of healers shouting for grps.

Since boomkin isn't viable until TBC I will be Feral for vanilla. Easy solo'ing for world q's/farming and being able to tank should mean easy dungeon grps.

15 hours ago, Elicas said:

No one will guess what my main will be.

I've been away for months...and Elicas still remains the same spammer.  JEEEEEEEZ :P 

8 hours ago, Planks said:

unofficial top forum post counter?

Nothing unofficial about it my man.

my plan is to lvl a pally and later when i have time or if im borred ill lvl a lock for farming and for TBC (that lock is in vanilla for farming and twinking only, I ll put no effort in farming that char to be able to raid a lot)

Paladin main and Rogue alt up until Cata release, after that switch to focus on getting legendaries for ez glad.

7 hours ago, DonnyDonowitz said:

The true question is... Is there any class worth playing unless it's an undead rogue?

If you're not a huge dick, yea.

9 hours ago, Adalon said:

If you're not a huge dick, yea.

Touche, friend.

Main will be a shaman. Not choosing it due to stats. Its just I always been drawn to shaman due to their lore. We strive for balance. Plus, their a hybrid which makes it more interesting.

On 3/30/2017 at 4:34 AM, DonnyDonowitz said:

Touche, friend.

Main will be a shaman. Not choosing it due to stats. Its just I always been drawn to shaman due to their lore. We strive for balance. Plus, their a hybrid which makes it more interesting.

Out of all the vanilla WoW classes, I've always liked the mechanic shamans have of dropping totems. I love pet classes/summoners in most RPGs, and totems do the idea a little differently than most games. I like the lore for shamans as well.

Still haven't actually leveled a shaman though :P

Going to try something I've never done before... Heal, Undead Priest it is! (Though you can count on some Shadow PvP goodness as well!)

Then in TBC i'll likely respec to shadow for PvE and be the mana battery I was always meant to be.

2 hours ago, Belouska said:

I'm thinking about rolling a holy paladin, is it worth playing?

It's only the best class in the game.

5 minutes ago, Svensson said:

Melee hunter for the true hardcore experience

I would say priest tank.