Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DonnyDonowitz

WoW Machinimas

Posted (edited)

Hello Crestfall,

Been digging recently through old machinimas. Those machinimas got me hooked to the game when I was entering my teenage years. Even though I couldn't play the game, I got to see this machinimas and knowing that one day I would definitely enter the world of Azeroth. I will never forget the one that made me want one or two months for the machinima. High quality machinimas, very intrepid and fun series. Created various musicals which to this day are one of the best by using various known songs and that now, produces content for one of my favorite recent games Fallout 4.

His name is Oxhorn.

Started watching him on the end days of Xfire due to a very interesting video that was ROFLMAO.

After that I started watching Creating Swear Words Series.

And then it came... The Oxhorn Brand Medley. The song that marked my gaming life. Booming that jam for a whole three months and still jam it from time to time.

This is me honoring this man that marked my gaming life by sharing it with you.

Edited by DonnyDonowitz

Watched most of his videos, very creative and intelligent guy.

Posted (edited)

Oxhorn's machinimas are truly amazing and worth checking if you haven't already seen them. One of my personal favourite is "Thunk Leaves Home". You kinda have to know lots of his videos though to fully appreciate the Brand Medley.

His videos always make me want to play Vanilla...

Edited by Clavus

Yeah, he made great stuff. Though it was Myndflame's Zinwrath (Illegal Danish) that initially got me hooked on machinima. Now I find myself constantly rewatching all those classics from Oxhorn and others.

My favourite series was definitely The Grind. I do still listen to Oxhorn's and Cranius' stuff occasionally.

Great memories.