Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hamilton

When?

13 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

When its starts?

3 minutes ago, VeloxBanks said:

when it done

There's a timer somewhere that goes up every time someone asks about launch.

I believe the most recent official estimate was 50/50 in Q2 2017 (April, May, or June), 75% in Q3 (July, August, or September), and 100% by the end of the year.

23 minutes ago, Retrac47 said:

I believe the most recent official estimate was 50/50 in Q2 2017 (April, May, or June), 75% in Q3 (July, August, or September), and 100% by the end of the year.

It feels more likely that it'll be near the end of the year. But that's just my rough internal calculations going off of nothing but forum activity.

I think the earliest possible launch will be around december 2017 (possibly christmas) but I think they'll postpone it to polish everything till Q1 2018

Posted (edited)

The devs are being much more vague these days since the whole LGN incident (for lack of a better word), for all we know they could be almost done with Class testing. But because they're being more vague, it's also pretty hard to give an estimate based on their activities.

Between now and launch, (I think) Classes need coding, Quests and events scripting, Instances scriping and everything tested and fine tuned as far as I can tell. I know some of the early raids are already partly, if not almost entirely finished, but likely need fine tuning and testing, and classes are already well underway.

I believe Alpha lasted 7 months and finished in december, so that should put Closed Beta finished somewhere around Q2 going by the assumption that Closed Beta should be shorter than Alpha. It is also worth noting they have about 40 Beta testers (I think) versus about 5 Alpha testers back then.

Me personally, I'm hopeful for a Q3/Q4 launch, but anything can happen, for the time being I'm mainly just looking forward to when I can get on the Beta.

Edited by Pvt_8Ball

3 hours ago, Retrac47 said:

We're sticking with this line at present.

2 hours ago, Pvt_8Ball said:

The devs are being much more vague these days since the whole LGN incident (for lack of a better word), for all we know they could be almost done with Class testing. But because they're being more vague, it's also pretty hard to give an estimate based on their activities.

Between now and launch, (I think) Classes need coding, Quests and events scripting, Instances scriping and everything tested and fine tuned as far as I can tell. I know some of the early raids are already partly, if not almost entirely finished, but likely need fine tuning and testing, and classes are already well underway.

I believe Alpha lasted 7 months and finished in december, so that should put Closed Beta finished somewhere around Q2 going by the assumption that Closed Beta should be shorter than Alpha. It is also worth noting they have about 40 Beta testers (I think) versus about 5 Alpha testers back then.

Me personally, I'm hopeful for a Q3/Q4 launch, but anything can happen, for the time being I'm mainly just looking forward to when I can get on the Beta.

If all events are scripted nicelly i don't mind waiting 2 more years.
I really want a close to perfect experience, i've never done most vanilla events on private servers, especially the ZF stairs event that i love so much :ph34r:

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, ClawzTheMeow said:

If all events are scripted nicelly i don't mind waiting 2 more years.
I really want a close to perfect experience, i've never done most vanilla events on private servers, especially the ZF stairs event that i love so much :ph34r:

Same, but for me, I just want a server with a good core mechanics. I feel scripting is mostly OK on current servers, but it's Core stuff that's generally lacking in my experience, maybe that's because script fixes are easier than core fixes. Any server that promises core fixes gets me pretty intrigued. Many of the common core bugs I see on practically every server are already fixed on CF, or are going to be fixed which is what gives me hope in this project.

Edited by Pvt_8Ball

ye hopefully CF will have a good core and most if not all events working perfectly

Posted (edited)

When the sun rises in the westand sets in the east, When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then, Crestfall willcome,and not before. 

Edited by Ugondiss

10 hours ago, Shady_Lizard said:

Soon™

This is the best answer anyone can give for a project like this. Alpha/beta testing and release for MMOs never goes according to plan. Even more so for projects like this where people aren't getting paid. Real life gotta come first.

On 31.3.2017 at 9:55 PM, Shady_Lizard said:

Soon™

For now, it's not going to get more spedific than that, @Hamilton.