Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Outstanding

Video Option: Q&A with the devs

33 posts in this topic

In the FAQ you say you will release without honorsystem and battlegrounds. Could you maybe get more into detail of your progression plans? Will it be possible to get standings of "prekilling" ppl on the pvp realm? 

Thx.

Posted (edited)

What else are the devs doing except fixing content ? It frustrates how long it takes. Still, appreciate how people actually still consider, that vanilla has to be fixed already. I personally hope i wont be dissapointed. Probably first time on private servers where i actually take the playing seriously. I started in feenix and i only played like "meh" and people thought im serious.

And i probabyl will have a job when CF releases, pretty neat man...

Edited by Brikot

17 hours ago, Codemonster said:

If the Venture Company cuts down a tree in the forest. And there are no Druids around to hear it, does it make a noise?

If a man states something when alone in the woods with noone around to hear it, is he still wrong?

Real money transactions have been a plague on online games since the first one connected to the internet. This is a doubly egregious problem on a private server, where the administrators simply do not have the manpower to investigate cases of botting, account trading, gold selling, and other instances of trading real-world wealth for in-game power. We know about your VPN block as an effort to screen the vast majority of the Russian and Chinese parasites, but what about the rest of the scum? There are plenty of turds in western Europe and north America, and you can't block the entire world. Without divulging exact details, do you have countermeasures in place to identify, root out, and permanently ban any and all "players" engaging in RMT or otherwise cheating behavior? Thank you for your time, we all only want the server to be good.

What are exacly the pros of having built your own core that the average player will notice? In what way will it feel different (if so)?

On 4/15/2017 at 7:07 AM, duzyizly said:

The question is: Q3 of 2017 or Q3 of 2030?

Least favorite meme here.

At what point are more beta testers going to be inserted into the pool ? And how will that be done.