Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brikot

What are you doing in your spare time ?

Posted (edited)

I am addicted to Chaturbate.

And i am playing a lot of sex games / hentai games.

Just Challenging myself because of /r/NoFap

Pretty dripping difficulty.

Please comment!

Edited by Brikot

I read a lot, play the guitar, draw, paint and do sports. That's pretty much it

Gather friends and do stuff outside. Go biking, bowling, play billiard, explore abandoned buildings, learn music together or simply just go work out.

Started reading Joe Abercrombie's First Law trilogy. It's pretty awesome.

Catching up on Walking Dead. Formula 1 season started so whenever it's a race weekend I'll be spending a good 8-9 hours watching that.

Building a model of the Sydney Opera House.

Playing Baldur's Gate for the gazillionth time, this time with the EET mod among others. I've also become somewhat addicted to Slitherio.

Been getting flabby since xmas so I bought some new hand weights and one of those pull-up bar thingies that you can hang on your door frame. Now I can barely lift my arms. :S

Skiing while there's still snow at the ski track.

I've also been learning to play chess but I still suck.

I have way too much spare time these days. :P

15 hours ago, Brikot said:

Please comment!

Exceptionally creepy, bro. Leave a little for the imagination.

Christ. 

The combination of my clinical rotations and work leads to 14 hour days M-F, so I'm not doing shit at the moment. Eight more weeks and I'm free. 🎉🍻💃

I wanted to take up something intelligent, but when I'm not at work all I do is a little excercising and the rest of the time I'm playing games. 99% of the time it's WoW.

Posted (edited)

Working out. Playing a little Madden football. Watching classic WoW vids. Watching Vanilla twitch streams.

Edited by Hunter4Life

Working, as is life. And writing a story. That's been quite a bit of fun. Got sick of playing WoW about a month ago and now only casually PvP on Smolderforge like once a month. Also got a pretty fun DnD campaign going on so that's something to look forward to. 

Not much. At least not when it comes to gaming. I've thought about playing retail until Crestfall, but every time I consider it, I just end up saying WHY... all I want is to play Vanilla. I could play another Vanilla server till Crestfall, but I want everything to feel fresh for me at the release of Crestfall.

On 4/1/2017 at 2:17 PM, Brikot said:

Please comment!

Can't tell if trolling, honest, or looking for fap fodder.

On 4/2/2017 at 6:14 AM, Bluemoon said:

Exceptionally creepy, bro. Leave a little for the imagination.

Christ. 

The combination of my clinical rotations and work leads to 14 hour days M-F, so I'm not doing shit at the moment. Eight more weeks and I'm free. 🎉🍻💃

Funny coming from you. ;)

On 4/3/2017 at 0:12 PM, ilovecats said:

I wanted to take up something intelligent, but when I'm not at work all I do is a little excercising and the rest of the time I'm playing games. 99% of the time it's WoW.

But why. O_o;

On 4/2/2017 at 4:10 AM, Lilaina said:

Catching up on Walking Dead. Formula 1 season started so whenever it's a race weekend I'll be spending a good 8-9 hours watching that.

Playing Baldur's Gate for the gazillionth time, this time with the EET mod among others. I've also become somewhat addicted to Slitherio.

Been getting flabby since xmas so I bought some new hand weights and one of those pull-up bar thingies that you can hang on your door frame. Now I can barely lift my arms. :S

Nice variety. Did you enjoy Pillars of Eternity?

Can suggest HALT AND CATCH FIRE, taking up an IRL crafting skill (carpentry, welding, gardening, jewelry making), dating, marathon training and the Malazan fantasy series.

2 hours ago, myrnym said:

Nice variety. Did you enjoy Pillars of Eternity?

It was ok but nowhere near as good as the old infinity engine games. Setting and story was generic, too much lore dumps and wordiness. Companions were dull except for the dirty priest guy who was cool. The stat system didn't make sense to me. Encounters were poorly designed and 90% were just trash mobs that charged towards the closest character. The Adra Dragon was pretty much the only memorable fight. The garrison player stronghold was pointless. The mega dungeon beneath it didn't compare to Durlag's Tower, Watcher's Keep, the red dragon's lair etc. from BG. The combat system itself was ok, much better than the ones in Tyranny or Torment at least. Spells felt dull however: No sequencers, contingencies, pre-buffing, no epic mage duels. It all felt very balanced and sterile. Same goes for loot. Also no mod support, which is the reason why I keep replaying BG games.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Lilaina said:

It was ok but nowhere near as good as the old infinity engine games. Setting and story was generic, too much lore dumps and wordiness. Companions were dull except for the dirty priest guy who was cool. The stat system didn't make sense to me. Encounters were poorly designed and 90% were just trash mobs that charged towards the closest character. The Adra Dragon was pretty much the only memorable fight. The garrison player stronghold was pointless. The mega dungeon beneath it didn't compare to Durlag's Tower, Watcher's Keep, the red dragon's lair etc. from BG. The combat system itself was ok, much better than the ones in Tyranny or Torment at least. Spells felt dull however: No sequencers, contingencies, pre-buffing, no epic mage duels. It all felt very balanced and sterile. Same goes for loot. Also no mod support, which is the reason why I keep replaying BG games.

I havent been active here on forums for some months because of busy with RPGs. I just finished Tyranny the other day. Took me abit longer than planned. I thought the story was abit better than Pillars, at least it felt fresh and unique in a way, I sided with Tunon and tried to be a good lawful Fatebinder, didnt spare me from Kyros wrath in the end sadly, even though I constantly talked good of the Overlord. It reminded me of Pillars in that way that it didnt really matter how much you suck up to the big baddy, s/he wants you dead anyway :/

The companions I thought were better in Pillars though. Durance, Eder and Grieving Mother were all cool and interesting. In Tyranny I found Lantry the best by far.

Omg the stat system in both these games are so bad, and what is up with all those heavy armor drops in Tyranny? I played the game as a mage, and interesting companions like Lantry had to come with me of course - So I needed a tanky guy, Barik got this spot, but his armor is glued to him, same with Beastwomen could not wear armor at all, so ALL that heavy armor just went straight to trash. The loot was overall just not that interesting at all.

Now I only have Torment left to play. Some say its "over-lored" (not really sure what that means, but if its anything like Planescape then I get it). Some say the combat system is the worst of all the games mentioned. So time for another 60+ hours of storytime with uninteresting loot and booring combat. But at least if the story holds up then its worth. Getting a little worn out from the ISO-rpgs now. Have you played/finished Torment Lilaina? What did you think of it?

Edited by Sakritan

I was keen to play some vanilla wow but my interest in the currently running projects has dwindled to a point where i've lost most interest in them altogether.

i'm still keen to play vanilla but I cant seem to find a server I like enough to be able to call it my home, oddly enough i'm longing for an instant 60 server with a small but active community and blizzlike content(it's either x1 and completely blizz or all content is gimped/adjusted 'beyond recognition'.

I actually gave in to my irl friends who have been lobbying me into buying a ps4 since its release lol. Having a blast playing gtav w them.

Picked up Bloodborne too which is dope af. Got ESO too and was dissapointed. Neverwinter is free and way more fun then ESO, which is something I hop on to every now and then.

started playing osrs a bit since last week cuz i still crave a nostalgia fix i guess :P 

On 2017-04-02 at 1:10 PM, Lilaina said:

nice

ferrariflag2.gif ferrariflag2.gif ferrariflag2.gif ferrariflag2.gif ferrariflag2.gif

8 hours ago, Sakritan said:

Now I only have Torment left to play. Some say its "over-lored" (not really sure what that means, but if its anything like Planescape then I get it). Some say the combat system is the worst of all the games mentioned. So time for another 60+ hours of storytime with uninteresting loot and booring combat. But at least if the story holds up then its worth. Getting a little worn out from the ISO-rpgs now. Have you played/finished Torment Lilaina? What did you think of it?

I liked it the most out of the three (PoE, Tyranny, Torment) but it's not as good as Planescape: Torment. Definitely worth playing though. The story was good compared to most video games but it often felt like they tried to make the game's world weird just for the sake of it instead of following some actual internal logic like PS:T did (if that makes any sense). And like PoE, there's just too much wordiness. PS:T had lots of text, sure, but it was there for a reason. In the new Torment game I felt at times that the writers were vomiting words on the screen just so the word count would be as high as possible. On the plus side, the actual combat/encounter gameplay is better than in PS:T, not that there is much of it. Also, you can read minds if you pick the Nano class and scan thoughts skill so that's cool. :P

2 hours ago, Chizzum said:

nice

ferrariflag2.gif ferrariflag2.gif ferrariflag2.gif ferrariflag2.gif ferrariflag2.gif

Bwoah.

This weekend I was struck by a sudden particular fancy to go back and play Torchlight.

So I did, and after the first two or three floors, I was well reminded why I never finished it all those years ago - because it manages to be extraordinarily dull.

However, I found it's exactly the kind of game to be played when listening to youtube videos/podcasts. Why listen to podcasts when playing games? Wrong question, it's the other way around: Why play games when listening to podcasts? Because you're that sort of person that needs to have their other senses put on autopilot when listening to something, otherwise they start fidgeting around and running their thoughts and completely stop paying attention to what they wanted to listen to in the first place (ironically, hearthstone doesn't work, apparently that's a game where one has to think, unlike in wow, which works just fine).

So anyway, I found that this is a very good listening game indeed. And in the process, god forbid, I actually started *liking* Torchlight.
Maybe it helps I am playing vanquisher, the resident rogue/archer archetype (though that didn't help the last time) and managed to buy some, compared to my level, totally overpowered guns, which I then proceeded to dualwield, and, thanks to the talent tree, I was set to clearing the dungeons with only autoattack for the next 10 levels. I also managed to acquire a disgustingly high-caliber and high-fire rate rifle that was overkill even compared to the handguns.

And then came in the advanced vanquisher skills. Uncharacteristically for most modern rogues, but keeping with the good tradition of good ol' DII's assassin, vanquisher has traps. And one of those traps is basically an untargetable sentry turret (complete with the minigun sound) that you throw into a place and it then sits there for the next 20 seconds, turning the enemies into mincemeat. Also you can have two of them at the same time.

Save to say, I managed to enjoy myself, which in turn led into a minor existentional crisis over all the games I was supposed to be playing in the past year and the first quarter of the current one, and instead of which I just wasted time on the internet.

Also I managed to miss a randomly generated quest for about 15 levels and got an extra quest item I can't get rid of because Torchlight is dumb like that sometimes.

Posted (edited)

Any MTB fans out there? Now that spring is around the corner I'm out on the trails all day! Nature is just beautiful this time around.

I've honestly lost interest in other video games at this point. Nothing really stimulates me enough to keep going and the other vanilla servers that are online right now are kind of so-so. I better save my fire for Crestfall!

Edited by bodie