Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aelhis

Cheers Guys. From Brazil to Crestfall

Hey guys,

So I just found out about this project after watching thw Warcraft movie and being all nostalgic about going back to the WoW Experience.

I'm a WoW Vanilla player that played the Alpha at 03, Beta and Classic at 04. I played very hardcore on Classic. Getting to be a Member and nearly fulltime officer of Death And Taxes guild.

Had lot's of fun and enjoyed a lot my experience ( Even tho I lagged kinda a lot at that time, and could not do PVP fairly). I quit sometime after Naxx tho cause of IRL problems.

And since then my life on WoW was a back and forth thing. I got back on TBC mid through end, Played WOTLK start and stopped at the middle. Them got back for Cataclysm End and just quit before Pandaria. Them I got back only on WOD (I'm a lore fanboy so that kinda got me hooked again) but all the things that was changed (the Garrison chores and Tanaan Jungle kinda killed my hapinees).  I have 0 interested in Legion to be Honest.

Well and now I'm here. Hope That I can find some good people to play with and kinda hardcore back on all the experience. I really missed lots of content, especially lore that is not avaiable on Blizz anymore that I wanna enjoy. My server had a very unfari AQ opening :( and I  missed the damn Gong because of less than a day, even with my whole guild helping. Godamnit.

I Pretend to make a Tank Warrior first. Then Dunno latter, Haven't decided on wich side I'm going also, but Seeing my Name and my favorite char is A Female Blood Elf Paladin, maybe I'm going horde if the server is faction locked. Because when TBC goes live I'm so much rerolling my pally :D

BTW: I always play a tank so if there is any guild in the making looking for a dedicated and experienced one I'm up for friends and beers. Just hope I don't lag from Brazil so I can attain rank 14 this time lol.

Cheers Everyone,

Aelhis

@Aelhis Intention is to run proxy servers for the geographically challenged, so there should be no issue with regard to ping. Always good to see D&T people around.

Hi and welcome.

I'm Portuguese so our language is not far from each other :ph34r::o

Posted (edited)

I see that you've been playing since Alpha, that makes you a fairly rare bread. If you're interested, you could always apply for Beta at http://beta.crestfall-gaming.com/ , the fact you've played since Alpha is a very useful thing. I've played since Vanilla myself, but when I started I was pretty young, so that means my memory of Vanilla is kinda skewed. In a way this will be like my first proper Vanilla experience, since before I wasn't mature enough to properly experience Vanilla.

Anyway, all that aside, I look forward to playing along side you when Crestfall comes out. Also, I think you mean "intend" rather than "pretend". :)

Edited by Pvt_8Ball

1 hour ago, Pvt_8Ball said:

I see that you've been playing since Alpha, that makes you a fairly rare bread. If you're interested, you could always apply for Beta at http://beta.crestfall-gaming.com/ , the fact you've played since Alpha is a very useful thing. I've played since Vanilla myself, but when I started I was pretty young, so that means my memory of Vanilla is kinda skewed. In a way this will be like my first proper Vanilla experience, since before I wasn't mature enough to properly experience Vanilla.

Anyway, all that aside, I look forward to playing along side you when Crestfall comes out. Also, I think you mean "intend" rather than "pretend". :)

Oh i'm kinda on the same boat as you are, I'm 27 now so I was also very young at that time, and that's why I kinda hardcore into the game lol, so many freetime to it, and not lots to study. Now i'm sadly a more busy person but I still plan to dedicate myself a lot to the game.

I will definnely check out the beta and yes sorry I meant "intended", my english is not the best right now, kinda rusty after playing on Azralon  Brazilian Server.

And also @Outstanding thanks for claryfing the proxy part, I think I read somewhere that but that will sure helps a lot.

I'm gonna try my max right now to have the most free time I can when the server launches.

Kind Regards,

Aelhis

Welcome fellow brazilian. My resto druid and your tank warrior will be good friends for sure.;)