Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jernicho

Class Farming Ability

I was curious if all classes are going to get a gold farming nerf like on Elysium. Since hunters can farm up to 100g an hour or mages/locks can get pretty close to that. I know blizz fixed it later on at some point. It wont alter my class choice at all towards my main, but I would like a toon that can farm gold/mats easily. If I can't farm gold easily then at least I know to make deals for expensive mats.

Dunno what nerfs elysium has been doing but on CF tribute runs can't be soloed and loot from lashers will be nerfed too. That affects any class that can AoE farm I guess.

Sounds close to what they did. They cut the gold farming amount per hour in half for all classes limiting hunters and aoe farmers that could farm vast amounts.