Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

beerforce

LF Horde players(mainly EU based)

Hello there!

As I saw on the forum there are plenty of active users, however in the guild's recruitment section there is no active EU based horde guild atm, so I'd like to gather the horde players who definitely know that they will roll on the PvP server. The main goal of this movement are getting to know each other, keeping our hype up, and when a decent guild shows up we can join together. Until then we can discuss things, collect useful links/infos/addons, test and play on instant 60 server or start leveling on a blizzlike server.
Since I'm pretty new in vanilla and interested in both PvE and PvP I'd like to know much more about the game before CF launches. You can do all of these alone what a mentioned above, but gather and share it with your potential playmates seems more fun for me.

If you are on the same boat and interested in joining a small group of people who would like to burn their free time together, feel free to join us on discord! :) 
https://discord.gg/JZf4EA7

PS: Concerning about EU basement, I'm playing from central EU, and I'll looking for a guild which doing raids and guild events in the evenings. If you are not from the EU but you can manage your time to play with us there is no other barrier in fron of you.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day!

I'm planning on playing as part of the Horde on Kul'Tiras as well. While I don't live in EU anymore, I used to raid with EU guilds from US on other vanilla private servers like Emerald Dream and Nostalrius.

1 hour ago, HijacK said:

I'm planning on playing as part of the Horde on Kul'Tiras as well. While I don't live in EU anymore, I used to raid with EU guilds from US on other vanilla private servers like Emerald Dream and Nostalrius.

Good to hear this, welcome on the board! :) 
I've already started collecting some tutorials/guides/useful infos from youtube and forums on the discord channel. I'm wondering about how many useful stuffs are in the world of vanilla. It feels like learning a whole new game. 

Posted (edited)

I'm from Central-Europe too and my intentions are the same! I'd like to join you (and all the other guys) in your journeys on the Horde side. ;)

Edited by Unryzen

Welcome budy!

We are already 5 with you. Hopefuly we will stick together till the launch :)