Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

jocki

retribution paladin pve

41 posts in this topic

sounds like someone got mad they had their latest bug report shot down by their own sources.

forever 75% holy damage reduction on Chromaggus/drakenoids.  kek.

16 hours ago, Theloras said:

Need I remind you that this is the server where the lead devs thought that Holy Resistance should exist...

quoted for mother fucking truth again

@Theloras I think you should care more about your life. Go to the gym, find friends, watch a movie in the cinema, get a girl or buy one, I dont care just leave us and everybody will be happier. Danke

2 hours ago, Wolfrig said:

It wasn't that obvious to me before, but having spent months on the CF forum, I realised just how childish and immature you sound in your posts (read - shitposts). It's like Outstanding said, it's not even about being right or wrong sometimes, it's about talking on the forums without sounding like an angry 12 year old who is trying to make everyone agree with him or her (okay he did not say it EXACTLY like that, but I think that's basically the point).

What I'm trying to say is, I've gotten used to classy, mature posts and posters, and you don't seem like one. I've already heard you say that you will not be playing on CF, so why even bother posting here in the first place? If anyone is interested in reading about your opinions on Ret Paladins, they can do so in dozens of topics on Nost forum that you and Duki hijacked over the months.

yes, such professionalism on display from your lead admin:

2 minutes ago, Theloras said:

quoted for mother fucking truth again

This doesn't strike me as being Theloras. Please take into account we may be being trolled. Either way, no point in playing a zero sum game.

Just now, Theloras said:

shit admins

Our co-head admin @Crogge is the head admin on your own favourite server.....

I'm even on your side and I find you abrasive. You'd have a much easier time with the pro-Ret crusade if you engaged with less hostility.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Outstanding said:

This doesn't strike me as being Theloras. Please take into account we may be being trolled. Either way, no point in playing a zero sum game.

oh its me - have no fear on that kids...

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/44647-hey-crestfall/

people calling others a liar has a tendency to get one triggered

Edited by Theloras

4 minutes ago, Elicas said:

Our co-head admin @Crogge is the head admin on your own favourite server.....

I'm even on your side and I find you abrasive. You'd have a much easier time with the pro-Ret crusade if you engaged with less hostility.

Yes, and I laughed at your reddit post saying as much - do you not have any idea what it's taken to get to this point on Elysium with the Paladin bug fixes there?

I mean talk about clueless...

[–]eli_cas 5 points 11 hours ago 

Not surprising. The one thing good to say about Elysium is they really have made strides to fix a lot of Mangos bugs specific to Ret Paladins that most other Mangos servers have ignored until now, simply because of the spec being under represented and considered a joke.

Doesn't help that the champions of the spec on the scene for the last few years/servers have also been particularly abrasive. Good to see at least one server treating the class right.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/64w0y5/this_is_what_happens_when_a_vanilla_server/

That made me laugh lolololol

it's like, "HELLO?!?!? MCFLY?!?!? How the @#$% do you think we got to this point with bug fixes in the first place?!?!?"

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/44240-thank-you-elysium-for-properly-scripting-ret-paladins-blizzlike-unlike-every-other-private-server/?do=findComment&comment=380396

2 minutes ago, Theloras said:

Yes, and I laughed at your reddit post saying as much - do you not have any idea what it's taken to get to this point on Elysium with the Paladin bug fixes there?

I mean talk about clueless...

[–]eli_cas 5 points 11 hours ago 

Not surprising. The one thing good to say about Elysium is they really have made strides to fix a lot of Mangos bugs specific to Ret Paladins that most other Mangos servers have ignored until now, simply because of the spec being under represented and considered a joke.

Doesn't help that the champions of the spec on the scene for the last few years/servers have also been particularly abrasive. Good to see at least one server treating the class right.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/64w0y5/this_is_what_happens_when_a_vanilla_server/

That made me laugh lolololol

it's like, "HELLO?!?!? MCFLY?!?!? How the @#$% do you think we got to this point with bug fixes in the first place?!?!?"

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/44240-thank-you-elysium-for-properly-scripting-ret-paladins-blizzlike-unlike-every-other-private-server/?do=findComment&comment=380396

And yet, I can post much the same information as you and Duki and do not receive a hostile response. I wonder why that is. You also ignored point 1 of my response.

Regardless of how put upon you feel, more people would be supportive if you engaged in a constructive way instead of being so hostile. Funnily enough, before his little meltdown that caused Duki to consider me someone "against" him, we got along just fine in the early days of the forum.

On 7/20/2016 at 7:37 PM, Killerduki said:

Greetings Elicas you explained very well everything.

I just have some notes you might get them because i see you as person that have good knowledge regarding Paladins.

You're even personally listed in my own Paladin guide as a personal inspiration of how to play the class from when I first started playing Ret seriously on Feenix.

But yeah, continue attacking the people working towards the same goals as you. That will definitely get you a better reception.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Elicas said:

And yet, I can post much the same information as you and Duki and do not receive a hostile response. I wonder why that is. You also ignored point 1 of my response.

Regardless of how put upon you feel, more people would be supportive if you engaged in a constructive way instead of being so hostile. Funnily enough, before his little meltdown that caused Duki to consider me someone "against" him, we got along just fine in the early days of the forum.

You're even personally listed in my own Paladin guide as a personal inspiration of how to play the class from when I first started playing Ret seriously on Feenix.

But yeah, continue attacking the people working towards the same goals as you. That will definitely get you a better reception.

come back to me after trolls put up personal information, pictures and videos on you and your wife on the forums and then send her harrassing messages over Facebook as well.

maybe then you can talk to me about dealing with the shit I've had to...

http://www.classicwow.com/forum/topic/66225-theloras-retribution-guide/?do=findComment&comment=680564

if you don't believe me

Edited by Theloras

4 minutes ago, Theloras said:

come back to me after trolls put up personal information, pictures and videos on you and your wife on the forums and then send her harrassing messages over Facebook as well.

maybe then you can talk to me about dealing with the shit I've had to...

None of which I condone, none of which I have participated in. There is literally no reason for you to be at odds with me, beyond the fact we play on different project I suppose. In fact, this is (to my knowledge) the first time we've interacted since Feenix, and that was never more than me asking a couple of questions on your Ret guide on their forum.

I'll reiterate however, coming here and flaming our admins (working on your own server) is counterproductive, as is this asinine flame war (from both sides).

OK people. This is going nowhere. I'm not sure why Theloras is so upset, but the thread is going off topic to just abuse and ad hominem.

Right. Open again for business......on topic......

On 18/04/2017 at 9:19 PM, Darkrasp said:

... Killerduki gave, like you did here, a scattershot mess of vaguely-related errata, much of which was of questionable veracity in the first place, and presented in a format verging on complete incomprehensibility... 

Holy guacamole! It took a while to sift through the rekkage on this one. 

To answer the OP, it really depends on the source of the SoR coefficient the devs decide to go with. Allahkazam states a OH value of 9.2% and TH value of 10.8% multiplied by attack speed. A blizzard blue post on the official forums puts it at a flat 20%. The theory craft add on puts it at 10% and 12% respectively.

Early days it wouldn't matter, but the first two options make a spell damage pally viable and even capable of surpassing a SoC paladin eventually simply because manual crowd pummelers would let you regenerate so much mana from JoW. Especially so because SoR allows you to double proc the judgement. At a certain amount of AP seal of the crusader will actually surpass SoC because of JoW as well if you can't seem to get better than the 70 dps weapons. That only happens with the crowd pummeler though so it would be a lot of work to grind it out. Will you ever do as much damage as mages and locks in the later stages of the game? Depends on the implementation of the class on the server, your dedication, implementation of crusader stacking, and your luck on forming holy raids. Good luck, you and everyone attempting a dps pally needs it.

P.S. the last SoR coefficient implementaton makes SotC the better damage seal over SoR. Which means a spell damage pally is worthless