Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kazgarul

Paladin LF Guild (EU)

Hello Crestfallen Community,

The Paladin has been my favourite class since forever. While some despise levelling up via judgement and SoC, I absolutely love it. Not because of the l33t d33ps I get but the sheer survivability and the freedom you get for mash all your "oh-shit" buttons after each other because you lack a proper rotation. It's perfect!

As much as I can't wait to be downranking flash of light, buff botting and applying wisdom to the boss I don't want to embark on this strange and broken journey alone. I'm currently looking for a nice guild to go with - a raiding guild! I've had experience in Vanilla raiding before, I was the GM of a T1 raiding guild on Kronos - we cleared out MC and Ony many times but we struggled with recruitment - but enough of that. As someone who is used to staring at hp bars and gets excited for the plaguelands, you won't find a more enthusiastic buffbot out there looking for a guild. 

My ideal guild should already have an experienced leader with a decent core of at least 4-5 core members, ready to get recruiting at the launch. Raiding is something I really enjoy and I'm looking for some players who are going to go all the way - from MC right through Naxx. If this sounds like you and you need another Paladin on your team just drop a message and/or your discord down below and we can get talking about it.

See you ingame!