Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Retrac47

Casual Alliance US (East) Guild

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to post on here that I will most likely be making a casual raiding/pvp guild based in US Eastern timezone. Thought it would be a good idea to go ahead and see if I can generate/gauge interest. Play whatever you want, we're here to have fun. Feel free to ask any questions.

There will probably be quite a bit of interest in this type of guild once the game launches.  I know with my schedule, my objectives in WoW have changed a lot and would be looking for a more relaxed atmosphere.

Sign me up! I'm not gonna have a lot of time to play and so a guild like this would be a good fit. PvP is my thing, for sure.

Sounds good. I've got a few people I know that aren't on the forums and will be joining. I'll post more info on here as get closer to launch.