Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hootzjnr

Hello There Crestfall From Australia

Posted (edited)

The title covers the details quite well...

p.s. Any other Australians around here interested in making a raiding guild? because if so that would be great.

Edited by Hootzjnr

One of us. One of us...

There is a few of us around.

Search the forums I've made a couple of posts about a possible guild.

Welcome.

How ya doing o/

Dont know how true this is but I've been informed this is now a typical aussie greeting, not g'day anymore :D

Posted (edited)

:o

Australia is great! I wish I lived there!

Welcome and see you in game!

Edited by ilovecats

1 hour ago, ilovecats said:

:o

Australia is great! I wish I lived there!

Welcome and see you in game!

The environment is nice and the people are hot but to actually live there:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/eb/a2/6e/eba26edc2f07e685519581f19a6dfab9.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/37/2d/74/372d7469d8f54cab30fdc23ef6545fd3.jpg

Yikes, no ty!

Bonsoir.

Australia sounds amazing! I so want to see the great barrier reef. Before its gone. Snap.

cool, I am myself is from austria. (you know kangaroos and so on). how are the mountains and mozart and such things on your side of the world?

Mozart and mountain, they are not going anywhere. Though i am from Canada and over here its more like Maple Syrup and Beavers. Ever eared of Celine Dion? She to is a Canadian stereotype.

You all did realize that this thread is nearly 2 months old, right? I'm just confused, is all. Carry on.

1 day on Earth poles is like 6 months...And Australia is like at the other end of the galaxy.....so this thread cant be old enough. And yeah, wellcome Aussie.

Woah the spider pic, really necesary?

Hey everyone :)

Too socially awkward to start my own thread. Also am Australian so I'm gonna sneakily join in here.

On 2017-6-12 at 1:38 AM, Brikot said:

Woah the spider pic, really necesary?

Unfortunately they can get that big here xD but thankfully that's pretty unheard of in my area. Instead we just get funnel webs, red backs, white tails, and a literal armada of brush turkeys.

2 hours ago, Alumian said:

Hey everyone :)

Too socially awkward to start my own thread. Also am Australian so I'm gonna sneakily join in here.

Unfortunately they can get that big here xD but thankfully that's pretty unheard of in my area. Instead we just get funnel webs, red backs, white tails, and a literal armada of brush turkeys.

Welcome. :)

I know that face. That's the Fable guy. And evil one, to boot! I bet you're one of those people who married random citizens and then went and sacrificed them to that ominous church at the side of the road. And then killed everyone and bought and rented their houses.

I recommend tofu.