Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkrasp

Darkrasp's Update 4/17/2017

56 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's a minor NDA break and a minor leak, but it will make some people happy.

Windfury actually plays the animation properly on the test realm.

Edited by Elicas

2 hours ago, Elicas said:

Hide contents

Reported! :ph34r::D

18 hours ago, Elicas said:

Reveal hidden contents

What a rebel! Since you're about to get fired anyway, when's the release date? I'll give you.....steam trading cards, and an upvote.

32 minutes ago, Oceliene said:

What a rebel! Since you're about to get fired anyway, when's the release date? I'll give you.....steam trading cards, and an upvote.

It came out on December 26th, people have been online since then!

Join us, all you need to do is guess the server login details and figure out how to make an account. The first server to run that requires solving a puzzle to join!

;)

Posted (edited)

set realmlist cfwhen.org

Edited by Chickengrease

On 4/18/2017 at 8:50 AM, Eldarion said:

I like the way they treat those multiple strike proccs.

I understand that it may concerns a few Horde Players but honestly, a mechanic which rewards Players for just stacking extra strike affects seems to be harmful for the game, at least for me.

I remember there was that post from a warrior ,requesting to nerf Ironfoe because extra strike procs on procs on procs make it so op, that a warrior wouldn't Chance Ironfoe for like the entire game up until maybe naxx. With Darkrasps Approach on limiting those possible proccs by making sure they don't procc of themselves or in a row, that also fixes that Ironfoe Issue. Ironfoe is still going to be strong but not THAT dominant weapon for the entire Expansion.

Um most warrior gear is like that due to the fact blizzard didn't itemize dps warrior sets. Hoj/lionheart/Titanic/gladchain. You get your gear at level 55 and get 1 or 2 items out of mc/bwl/aq.