Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
duzyizly

not avaible quests at server launch

Posted (edited)

Hi,

Due to some research I've been doing for last few months, I can see that famous leveling guides (for example Joana's) have flaws.
The flaws I'm talking about are existed/not existed quests [because "famous" guides been usually made around patch 1.11-2.0]

Because CF will launch around patch 1.3 I'm curious which quests are not goind to be avaible for "first few months"?
I'm not talking here about quest from DireMaul or Zul'Gurub 'coz it's obvious those won't exist.
I'm talking here about "leveling" quests like Southsea Shakedown or Marg Speaks chain. I believe there's way way more of them (I don't even know if Silithus existed back in 1.3).

Thanks for answers in advance.

PS: I'm working on "almost flawless" vanilla leveling guide. Those informations will be super useful.

Edited by duzyizly

I dont know if CF will really take down the Q like Nost or Elysium.

If I remeber correct they said everything will be Patch 1.9 in the Q&A (except for talents and for raid releases).

I remember when silithus was redone to what it is now. before it was only like 1-3 quests there and it looked different. right when you come from ungoro, at the entrance of silithus there was a druid with a few quests for you and that was all.

ohhhh glory days <3

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Morrasul said:

I dont know if CF will really take down the Q like Nost or Elysium.

If I remeber correct they said everything will be Patch 1.9 in the Q&A (except for talents and for raid releases).

Don't think they will do thatit, because in that case the dungeon loot would be very different from what was available on retail and that would seriously influence raid Progression. And I would find it quite sad to be honest.

Edited by Eldarion

Posted (edited)

From my understanding all quests will be available apart from:

- Majority of Silithus quests

- Eastern Plaguelands quests regarding Naxx and material hand ins

- Quests that were added in 2.0.1 in various vanilla zones

- Dire Maul quests? - Can't remember if DM will be available on release or not.

- ZG related quests.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Edited by Struckd

7 minutes ago, Struckd said:

From my understanding all quests will be available apart from:

- Majority of Silithus quests

- Eastern Plaguelands quests regarding Naxx and material hand ins

- Quests that were added in 2.0.1 in various vanilla zones

- Dire Maul quests? - Can't remember if DM will be available on release or not.

- ZG related quests.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

There should also be some Hinterland quests missing. Rune of the Guard captain for example.