Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WITCHCRAFT

Favorite (non combat) pets in Vanilla

I have never been a non-combat pet collector, but still like to have a unique pet. This is especially true on high population servers, where you can almost always find a group even for solo quests. What are some of your favorite vanilla pets? I've always wanted a dragon welp, but never found one. Maybe this time I'll get the faerie dragon pet. It's really cute.

Have a guess, the clues in my avatar :D

A friend of mine purchased the BC collectors edition and got Lurky. When he stopped playing he gave me his account so i used that ever since so i could have Lurky run with me.

I can remember him dying with full swoon animation once when he ran through some poisonous clouds in ST, we all had a minutes silence for him, after laughing our arses off lol

I loved the Netherwhelp. BC was the epitome of WoW to me, and the netherwhelp accompanied me on most of my journey through Outland. The Christmas gnomes were pretty good, too.

Oozeling is one I've always wanted, but had no luck finding. I'm going engineering this time and might choose an engineering pet to complete my look. Robo squirrel looks nice with your goofy engineer hat.

My Druid on retail was the proud owner of a little green dragon. I think they drop off of the bigger ones in Swamp of Sorrows. I had no interest in any other pet.