Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elicas

New Community Manager

39 posts in this topic

Welcome @Elicas to the new role as the go between :D

You know I don't think we really need all that many details about updates. Very general information would be great. I think it's more the peace of mind knowing that things are happening even though we know they are. Does that make sense?

Sorry to see you step down @Outstanding bro. GL and thanks for the fish.

I too would like to say welcome to Elicas and a good bye for Outstanding. May the winds take you swiftly on your journey, to your next destination.

Thanks to the entire staff working on this project in any position. I greatly appreciate it - and look forward to playing along side this entire community. Good luck with the new role, and i'm glad to hear about more updates down the stretch.

if i had any question, i guess it would be. what class are you going to main, and why?

4 hours ago, Masquerader said:

if i had any question, i guess it would be. what class are you going to main, and why?

This is secret information, and I'm afraid that I will not be giving out such details. I keep my class bias hidden purposefully, and no one has any idea which class I support. I would like to keep it that way.

Elicas slowly spreading his tendrils.

Announcement: Crestfall now renamed to Elicas' Kingdom

Congratz! looking forward to more updates, one can never have enough of those ^_^

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Ester said:

Elicas slowly spreading his tendrils.

Announcement: Crestfall now renamed to Elicas' Kingdom

Server wide Anouncement: C'Thun renamed to Elicas after some consideration between the team, Kel Thuzad renamed to Bloo.An ai uber Paladin Tank will help the champions in their fight against the four horsemen, he will have only one spell to help him tank and that will be consecration.

Edited by dailybs

Congratulations buddy, you totally deserve it.

Sad to see Outstanding go, but I think Elicas will do a great job as new CM. Both of you guys have a strong forums presence without ever being toxic, elitist, etc. and I think that shows how much you care about the server project. Good traits for someone that's going to be the forums figurehead more or less.

Excited to see the next updates!

23 hours ago, Elicas said:

This is secret information, and I'm afraid that I will not be giving out such details. I keep my class bias hidden purposefully, and no one has any idea which class I support. I would like to keep it that way.

*cough* druid *cough*

:ph34r:

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Marbo said:

*cough* druid *cough*

:ph34r:

Maybe he will create his own Elicas class 

Edit: Gz @Elicas , and ty for picking up this important role 

Edited by Morrasul

On 4/26/2017 at 7:30 PM, Lilaina said:

I bet this role will be akin to teaching defense against the dark arts in Hogwarts. Outstanding lasted a couple of weeks. Any bets on how long Elicas will last? :D

dont ignore meeeeee